CHAPTER 30

Yes i am actually updating it really soon, its short one though and this update is for HASNAIN FANS, and will be of Naira and Hasnain's pov

So lets get started...

Happy reading

NAIRA'S POV

My mehandi was dried, and on cue boys entered and there my boy standing with all his charms, in white kurta sleeves folded till elbow and blue jean, devilishly handsome.

Faisal played song, and all boys dragged girls for dancing. Jannat sat with Naira di, as her mehandi was not yet done and this boy being shy one stood by entrance looking at our dance.

We kept changing pairs, though we all boys did couple dance, we were not close we just held eachother by hands and shoulders.

First i started with Riyaz, then Faiz bhaiya, then Nagma di's brither Mohammed Ali then he twirled me and I was held by Faisal.

I smiled at him and so did he.

Naira: so what's the progress?

Faisal: Got to know from Faiz, that may be...just may be Jannat has realised her love.

Naira: omg congratulations

Faisal: did you hear me, May be.

Naira: i am sure, by the look she is giving us clearly tells if left she will kill me.

Faisal: oh..same with Hasnain, though his face looks so calm but i know that strom in him.

Naira: i know, do you think he has realised his love.

Faisal: actually yes.

My eyes lit but i looked at Jannat who was had got up and going somewhere and i said that to him. He looked behind as he heard Nagma di's voice heard calling her name but she dashed out of living room.

Faisal looked at me worriedly, even i got concerned.

Naira: go to her.

He nodded and walked behind calling her name. I walked to Shifa, who was also worried.

Naira: take care here i will go see them

She nodded and i walked towards door and took a step ahead, when i felt a force dragging me. I looked behind and it was Hasnain who was pulling me somewhere.

Naira: Hasnain, kya hai ye. Chodo mujhe.

But he gave deaf ear and kept pulling me and he entered one of the empty room. As we entered, he locked the door.

Naira: what are you doing. Leave me, i wanna go.

I walked to the door, but was pulled back and was pushed to the wall next to door.

Hasnain: where do you think you are going.

I was scared, little though but i was.

Naira: leave me.

Hasnain: why? Don't you trust me?

Naira: someone might see us.

Hasnain: but you didn't care, when you danced with Faisal now why are you caring about others.

Naira: i trust you, but others don't trust you and anyone who will see us together will think wrong only.

Hasnain: when you danced with Faisal, talked with Faisal, laughed with Faisal you dint care now why?

Naira: what do you want?

Hasnain: why can't you be the way, you be with Faisal?

I took deep breath. His voice was deep, which held authority yet slow like whisper, scaring the shit out of me.