CHAPTER 6

Hehee...

I am alive...

Sorry for being so late..

Happy reading...

New character to be introduced.
_____________________________
All the friends and cousins walked down the lane to reach their school with lots of chit chats and laughter. One was silent, silently walked with her friend Riyaz.

Waking up in the arms of a boy who is her cousin will for sure make anyone embarrassed. Nothing was less with Jannat too. She was too shy to speak. Suddenly her silence was broken when Shifa called her.

Jannat: haan?
Shifa: where did you sleep last night?

Jannat's eyes widened on the question and her head snapped at Faisal who as well looked at her.

Jannat: wo...i... In
Faisal: she slept in my room.

Her eyes widened more than before. All gave them a puzzled look.

Shifa: then bhai where did you sleep.
Faisal: i... I slept in my...
Jannat: he slept in guest room.

His words were cut in mid by Jannat and Faisal just nodded his head in acceptance. And again all were back to their conversations and within few minutes they reached school. As soon as Jannat stepped her legs on the school, she ran towards her class with a small bye.

Hasnain: what happened to her, she is acting weird.

All accepted to his question. Riyaz got suspicious on her acts but he covered up.

Riyaz: its nothing. We have maths FA-3 test today and all knows she is so studious. So she walked.
Shifa:Ooooo
Hasnain: by the way Riyaz. Did you finish studying.

Riyaz got scared of his brother's question.

Riyaz: wo bhaiya. Ya... Ya i am. I am prepared

Hasnain: this you always tell. If you come to me to get signatures on your test paper this time. I am gonna kill you.

Riyaz: no.. no bhai. I am really prepared.

Riyaz was prepared though only half of the 1 chapter out of 2.

The gang heard the first bell go off at 8:25, which is kind of warning for the students to reach the class before 8:30.

All the friends bid bye to eachother and ran to their respective classes.
______
Riyaz: the test was really good.
Anushka: oh hello you owe me silk for showing answer.
Riyaz: which answer did you show me?
Anushka: i will tell to ma'am if you do like this.
Riyaz: ma'am will scold you too for showing me the answer.

The whole day went as usual to everyone. Class 9 students as in Jannat, Riyaz and Anushka did their maths test which went really good to all three and now its their evening break time and Riyaz and Anushka are in Jannat's place talking to her.

The bickering continues between both. Riyaz and Anushka look at Jannat who was lying on the table closing her eyes.

Anushka: Jaanu kya hua?

Jannat opens her eyes and look at her and nod her head as no and yawns.

Riyaz: for how long did you study after i go?

Jannat was about to tell when her mind again goes to morning scene where she woke up in Faisal's arms.

Riyaz: Jannat?
Jannat: haan...haan i slept after you went.

Riyaz nod his head.

Anushka: Jannat chal we ll go to washroom.

Jannat nods her head as no.