CHAPTER 27

Breakfast done, all youngsters sitting in lawn chit chatting as there is no plan for today. Or may be they thought so.

Its around 11:45 when Anam, groom's sister came surprising everyone.

Anam: Assalamualaikum guys

All replied to her salam.

Nagma: Arey Anam, yahan.

Anam: haan bhabi, how are you?

Nagma: i am good alhumdulliah. You tell?

Anam: i am Awesome, all excited for the marriage and for today's party.

Nagma: party?

Anam: haam party. Guys, you all are invited for today's party at our place and you all are coming with me now as bhaiya i mean, apke hone wale pati, has called you guys for lunch.

Nagma: ok so lets leave then?

Jannat: what should we wear for party?

Anam: Jannat, why don't you guys take a dress along with you and we will leave right now?

Shifa: i guess that's good.

All walked to their rooms, took a party wear and changed into something presentable.

All girls got ready and worn burqa and walked down and saw boys already ready. All bidding bye to their parents and uncle and aunts they left in the car in which Anam came, the car was big enough to hold our gang.

The car started, all were chit chatting the car stopped in a signal and Jannat saw a market road.

Jannat: Anam di, what shops are there in that road.

Anam: its all of Jewelry and fancy items.

Anu: cool

Anam: wanna check out?

Naira: which girl would deny.

All laughed.

Faiz: so girls you all go we will wait for you here.

Riyaz: yes.

Hasnain: shut up Ri, we cant let them go alone.

All accepted Hasnain and got down from the car and started strolling over the street shops.

Jannat stopped in a shop which had pretty earrings. She took a pair in her hand admiring it. She was about to call the sells boy pf the shop.

Shifa: jannat, onw sec come here.

Jannat: coming di

She kept that earring and walked to shifa.

Someone was looking her movements, and saw she had not bought the earring. He walked to the shopkeeper and bought the earring which Jannat had chosen paying for it and kept it safely in his pocket.

Jannat came back after helping Shifa and saw the earring was sold. She became sad but ignored and bought a bracelet which was pretty.

The same way, all purchased various jewelry, Faiz bought few gifts for Shifa while Hasnain got Naira reasoning it he is paying so he will choose and Naira let him choose as his choice was not that bad, Faisal got same type of earrings for everyone girls telling its a gift from him to his sisters, obviously except Jannat. Jannat actually was unknowingly happy that, he dint tell her his sister, Riyaz got a keychains for himself, Anu and Jannat both the girls hugged him.

After around an hour, they all reached Awez's house. And immediately they freashened up and gathered in dining table for lunch. And after lunch, girls and boys were allotted few rooms where all took 2 hours of nap as the party was to start by 7:00 and it was just 3.