CHAPTER 35

A year passed, many incidents took place, some good, some bad, some happy and some sad but it's life guys it keeps moving no matter what. Shifa and Naira finished their 10th boards with flying colours. The relationships of Faiz Shifa and Hasnain Naira got strong with the passage of time.

Faisal and Jannat... nothing changed... actually many things chnaged between them. Their bond, their happiness, their feelings and their love everything changed but in a positive way.

2 weeks agi Jannat, Faisal and Naira Hasnain celebrated their 1st year love anniversary secretly with their friends and cousins who knew about their relationship.

The whole day was planned by Faisal and Hasnain slong with their friends without any knowledge of their girlfriends. Faisal and Hasnain pretended that they forgot the day acting as if they dint remember what day it was. By 6:00 pm, all their them and their friends surprised the girls by decorating the whole place for the party. The day was added as one of the BEST day of life in Faisal's and Jannat's common diary in which they write their moments and started writing 6 months back.

At present Jannat was sitting on Faisal's bed and Faisal on his study table. Jannat holding hee science book but is lost in something, where as Faisal's full concentration on NCERT CLASS 12 MATHEMATICS, thinking always calculus is a headache. Faisal noticed the lost state of Jannat and called her out.

Faisal: where are you lost ?

Jannat: was thinking something.

Faisal: penny for your thoughts?

Jannat: i was actually thinking, we shouls also have some shipname right ?

Faisal: ship name ?

Jannat: shipname as in like no faiz bhaiya and Shifa di has Faizfa same way.

Faisal: Oooo

Jannat: so what shall we have.

Faisal and Jannat got in deeo thinking. Faisal started writing in notebook at the last page which was already scribbled but still they didn't like anything, same was Jannat matched many names like Jaisal, Faisnat and many other but none found appealing then finally after 20 mins they found.

Jannat: i found

Faisal: i got

Both told at the same time.

Faisal: first i will tell

Jannat: no first i

Faisal: ok...lets tell together on count of 3

Jannat: ok

Faisal: 3

Jannat:2

Faisal and Jannat: 1

FAINAT

both yelled and looked at eachother surprised and a big broad smile.

Jannat got happy and jumped from bed to Faisal and higged him tightly feeling happy.

Jannat: same name

She said, still in his arms. He was sitting and she was standing hugging him. So he pulled her and she sat on his laps.

And our Jannat blushed.

JANNAT'S POV

Jannat: Faisal kya kar rahe ho ?

Faisal: i am reading.

He said looking at his book on the table. A shy smile formed, i looked away. He tightened the hug and i looked at him.