Chapter 43

Fainat were in still in Shimla, its been 5 days. Its night, Faisal was laying on bed looking at his phone and Jannat was in washroom. He regreted sleeping on his first night. He had desires, needs for his wife. But he loved his wife more than his desires and needs, he cared for her.

He heard a click sound of the door of the washroom amd out came Jannat wearing a beautiful red one piece, which reached over her mid thigh, the off shoulder giveing out the sexy neck making him go mad, just by the look.

Faisal sat in a snap of a second, too stund to see her in such a way.

Faisal: dekho don't tease me. You know, you are on periods.

But she dint listen to him, and walked to him with a slow sexy walk teasing him to the core.

He immediately layed on bed covering himself with the blanket.

Jannat layed beside him, putting her hands around him. She pulled the blanket away from his face and moved above him. He put his hand on her waist to hold her in place.

Jannat: I took ghusl (purity bath). I am off of periods now.

Faisal took few seconds to understand her words, as soon as he understood he placed his lips over hers.

They kissed eachother with everything they had, this kiss was not like their previous ones soft and slow. This was rough, filled with needs, desire passion.

He flipped her down, he slept beside her with the support of his elbow. They kept looking at eachother.

Jannat: what are you looking at?

Faisal: i am just capturing this look of yours because soon you will be out of this.

Jannat blushed. It took her so much courage till now.

He moved above her and kissed her, and she responded with equal passion.

He broke the kiss when they felt breathless, but he didn't stop the kiss he continued to her neck ravishing her sexy long neck.

He bite her lniijneck, then licked over it in a soothing way. She whimpered. He moved kissing along with the shoulders.

He sat and removed his t shirt. She stared at him, with a needs taking over her.

She held his nape, and pulled him down. She started kissing his neck trailing the kisses over his shoulders and his chest.

He groaned at her movement. He let her do what she wanted. She traced the kissed over his shoulder towards his chest. He traced his hand over her shoulder opening the zip and putting his hand under her dress.

He had enough, he pulled her dress out from her head now she was without dress, with just her laced bra and panty.

She was like a food for a hungry lion.

Seeing her, he couldn't control himself and kissed her lips, more roughly biting her lips.

Faisal

She moaned.

He put his tongue inside her mouth tasting the inner corners of her mouth.

All she could do was moan.

He withdrew himself, and continued kissing her neck while his hands were over her bosom.

He moved down and kissed her visible cleavage.

Faisal

She moaned again.

It was like a music to his ears and he could hear it for life long.