CHAPTER 33

Books packed, pencils,pens,erasers packed. Last day of holiday is spent with a heavy heart, though you are the most excited person for it. But the thoughts of not waking up late, or not sleeping late or play without tensions of books and studies makes kids sad. Something same Team.07 Jannat and her friends were feeling.

Next morning, clock strike 6 and Faisal's phone beeped with alarm snapping his eyes open. He walked to washroom to get ready as he had some important work before leaving for school.

Faisal: mommmmmm breakfast

Safina: arey wah...itni jaldi ?

Faisal: haan have to go to Hasnain's house

Shifa: aren't you going to Hasnain bhaiya's house often?

Faisal glared at Shifa

Faisal: ya like you go to terrace more often.

Its Shifa's turn to glare, then she went to her room. Safina served his breakfast and walked to kitchen.

Faisal gobbled and ran to his room, made his hair and at the same time Safina came.

Safina: arey wah... getting ready so much to go to Hasnain's house? Or are you going to meet your girlfriend??

Faisal's actions stopped mid air in shock.

Faisal: aisa...aisa kuch nahi hai..ma aao bhi na

He tried acting cool.

Safina: ok ok. Go now. Your girlfriend must be waiting...i mean Hasnain.

Saying so Safina went ans there Faisal stood gaping at his mother's teasing (so cool mom right)

Faisal took bike keys and went out. He rarely goes in bike to school. He sped to Jannat's house and walked in.

Jannat on the other hand, woke up at 7 and soon gotten freshen up and walked to her mom.

Jannat: mom

Sumaiya: ji beta bolo, why have you not made your hairs yet.

Jannat: you make my hair, french braid style please.

Sumaiya: ok but why suddenly.

Jannat: wo....bas..aise hi

Sumaiya sat on sofa and Jannat sat down. After 20 mins she was done.

JANNAT'S POV

I ran to my room and was happy as the hairstyle turned very nice. I then immediately worn my uniform and stood in front of mirror was never a fan of makeups and for school it was a big no. But now something is special and i wanted to look different.

I took a small earring, drops. Then applied a thin line of kajal, sunscreens as always with powder today and light lip gloss.

I looked different yet same. Something i wanted. The one who notices close by will identify the difference.

I took my burqa and was wearing when i heard HORN.

Shit he is hear already.

I quickly worn and walked down and there he stood killing as usual.

Jannat...calm down he is same person.

I spoke to myself.

As i stepped on last step, he looked at me and our eyes met.

We broke our eyelock when Ayaan slightly pushed me, he does that often but as i was lost i was about to fall when a hand held mine and pulled me towards him and with fear i held his shirt with my other hand