CHAPTER 9

As Faisal entered the house with Jannat in his arms, his mom was so worried. Jannat is just like Shifa to Safina. Faisal directly went to his room as Shifa's room was little far than his. As Faisal made Jannat sit on his bed Safina came and sat beside Jannat and caressed the wound with so much concern and worries.

Jannat: Maasi i am fine don't worry.

Safina: how did it happen?

Then Jannat said they were playing hide and seek and she hid behind the chemistry lab were students throw their broken instruments so that they don't get scolded.

Safina: that doesn't explain your wound, you must have worn your shoes right?.

She asked in confusion.

Before Jannat answer Faisal replied with nager lacing his voice.

Faisal: madam as soon as she reaches play ground she removes her shoes.

Safina narrowed her eyes, to which Jannat looked down biting her lips, ready to get scolded by her. But Faisal again bet his mother and scolded Jannat.

Faisal: I have asked you many times, not to do this right. This is the reason why i ask you to wear your shoes, so that you don't go around and hurt yourself. And what were you playing. Hide and seek? Are you kid?

Safina: Faisal, calm down beta. She won't repeat it again. Right Jannat.

She nodded her head still bending her head down. They heard Shifa entering the house with a loud ASSALAMU ALAIKUM with 3-4 voices more

Safina: acha now Faisu help her in freshening up and even you freshen up. I ll bring you guys snacks.

Saying this Safina went.

Faisal: where are your clothes?
Jannat: ask Shifa di, she will give its with her.

Faisal was about to go when Jannat called him.

Jannat: Faisal. I wanna go to washroom.

Faisal just nodded his head and lifted her and took her to washroom. He came back and went to Shifa's room and brought Jannat's dress and kept it on bed and took his dress and knocked on washroom.

Faisal: Jannat you done?

Jannat: ya i am done, you can come in.

Faisal came in and lifted her again, she wound her hands around his neck and placed her head on his shoulders.

Faisal got worried seeing her quite.

Faisal: jannat, is it paining more. Shall we go to Doctor.

Faisal asked worriedly and placed her on the bed.

Jannat's eyes were filled with tears.

Faisal cupping her face asked again

Faisal: Jannat kya hua baba, tell me.

Jannat: i am missing mamma.

Safina who entered heard this and walked to her. Seeing her, Faisal immediately moved back, slightly embarrassed being this close with her.

Safina: ahh my daughter is missing my sister.

She said placing the trey which was in her hand on the side table of bed.

Safina: i called her and informed her about this, but she is helpless, she will be able to come tomorrow evening only. Till then i m there right.

Jannat gave a big smile and nodded her head. She loves Safina as much as Safina loves her but whatever Mothers are mothers. No one take their places right?