CHAPTER 29

Surprise hidden, grab your popcorn, a hot cup of beverage, snuggle into you blanket or bunnies or teddies snd most important put your headphones smd play soft musics
______________________________________
Clock stuck at 5:15, awakening Jannat from her slumber. Seeing the time, she walked to washroom did her business and made Wadu and walked to her prayer mat which she brought and prayed her Fajar Namaz. Then she layed down as there is time for breakfast and mehandi function to be started from 11:30am.

Jannat opened her eyes after 5 mins as sleep was far from her. She sighed and got up and walked to kitchen to make a cup of coffee. One cup turned into two cups when she looked at garden side.

She poured 2 cups of hot coffee in a cup and took them to garden. She placed in front of him, who was busy in music on headphones not acknowledging the presence.

She smiled at herself and walked behind him and placed her hands on his eyes.

She felt his eyes open and him placing his hands on her. She kept silent asking him to identify who was behind him.

Him: NAIRA?

Jannat's hand came to herself away from him. She felt tears in her eyes but she controlled.

Jannat: no.

His head snapped to her, hearing her voice.

She felt upset, felt like crying, felt irritated, felt jealous and what not.

She silently walked front of him, took a mug of coffee and him and took hers walking away. Dhe couldn't stand there. 2 days back she realized and now he thinks her as some other girl. She felt nothing but hurt.

She walked away from him, to her room and walked to balcony where his back was visible to her.

He had that cup in his hand, untouched.

A tear fell from her eyes escaping in her dupatta around her neck.

FAISAL'S POV

I was busy with the song which was playing on full beats. I felt a hand on my closing my eyes.

Shifa?

No she won't wake this soon

Nagma di?

She is not this playful.

Yes its Naira...

Faisal: Naira.

And immediately hands fell from my eyes, so its Naira.

I was celebrating this small joy, when i heard a voice which clearly sounded broken.

Jannat: No

I snapped my eyes to her, which reflected hurt, irritation and every emotions relating them.

I couldn't say anything, i was surprised to be specific.

She out of all people, is here.

Why???

She came forward and handed the mug, which i dint know how it came.

She took her mug and walked away.

She had come here to have coffee with me.

And what did i do?

Hurt her and sent.

Shit yaar Faisal. How can you do this.

Then i drank that now cold coffee.

I walked to room after that small incident which kept playing in my mind.