CHAPTER 22

Jannat's room, the curtains down. Ceasing sunlight from coming in, the clock shows 9:47.A.M. Jannat sleeping with blanket covered till her tummy and the hugging her teddy, as if her life depends on it.

door of Jannat's room now opened and someone peeped in and the person was not visible due the darkness. Second person followed first person.

The second person took something and it looked like knife,both the person looked at eachother and walked ahead.

They went to Jannat, who was still asleep unknown about her surroundings.

First person climbed on the bed kneeling down while the other person stood on the other side.

The second person kept knife near Jannat's neck. Due to this, she woke up immediate. Her eyes grew wide seeing both robbers.

She was about to shout when the first person kept hand on her mouth and nodded head as no. Jannat gulped, her eyes filling with tears amd lips trembled due to fear.

Person 1: give me all the valuables immediate and i warn not to make any noise. Ok?

Jannat nodded yes.

Personal 1: now tell where is ur jewelry.

Jannat: in.. in Cupb.. cupboard.

Person 1: Chotu(person2) go take everything.

And the chotu, walked to the cupboard, took keys from drawer and opened.

Jannat's eyes furrowed in confusion, as how did he clearly took keys from the drawer

Jannat looked at her beside where first person was kneeling. She looked intently at the person.

And confusion turned into anger.

Jannat: you idiots.

She shouted and got put of bed.

Jannat: are you both mad,

The second person walked towards Jannat pointing knife forward.

Jannat: Ayaann...

She took a pillow and threw on Ayaan who was second person...

Person 1: Oops Aayu, she found.

Jannat: yes Anu, i found.

She busted angrily.

It was Anushka and Ayaan who planned this prank and were successfully in scaring Jannat.  face was worth watching.

Jannat took a pillow and threw on Anushka who was rolling on bed laughing. Ayaan and Anushka ran from there saving themselves from the anger of Jannat. Jannat chased them for around 5-7 mins and sat on the sofa tired.

She layed her head on the person who was next to her.

Jannat: pagal log.

She murmured.

The person next to Jannat put his hands around her shoulder, and Jannat snuggled more as she was sleepy and tired of running. She immediately slept in his arms while he just kept admiring his sleeping beauty.

FAISAL'S POV

I felt a soft hand caressing my cheeks, i opened my eyes. Its... My eyes widened

JANNAT?

I kept staring at him, while she just kept her hands on my cheeks and moved to my hairs and ruffled it.

Jannat: uth jao..

I still kept staring at her, She like seriously, so lovingly waking me up.

I closed my eyes at the softest touch