CHAPTER 34

FAISAL'S POV

What should i do?

First step is done, without thinking further.

You are stupid Faisal.

I suddenly felt a pain in my arms, that brought me out of my thoughts and i looked at the source. It was...shut Mr.Qureshi my maths sir.

Shit
Shit
Shit...

Mr.Qureshi: out of my class now.

Faisal: but si...

Mr.Qureshi: OUT

I looked at my friends and they nodded as yes.

May be i had zoned out for quite a long time.

I sighed and walked out of the class taking my bag, may be i can work out on my own.

I sat in the staircase near my class, took out my maths note book and text book and started doing the exercises, its not easy but refering the example sums i understood the concept and i am doing...

"Girls next round"

O
M
G

I just heard her voice

No....

Monday 9th class doesn't have P.T period.

"Anu, i will kill you now"

Its her voice...

I peeped from the railing, and there she totally engrossed in... I guess throw ball.

Her forehead, covered with sweat. Obviously its 2:30pm and Chennai's heat goshhh.... Though uts October.

Then her eyes, twinkling with the sunshine. They are something i could get lost at.

Her nose flared which happens only when she is angry....oh my Girlfriend is angry at something.

Then that lips... Pressed in a thin line.

She walked near the water tap, washing her face.

Then she took kerchief amd started wiping, as she walked in the staircase i am sitting.

My class is in 2nd floor and hers in 1st

She looked up, and her eyes met mine.

Those flared nose became normal and turned red including her cheeks and that thin lips moved between her lips.

She walked up not turning to the first floor she walked...walked towards me.

Jannat: what are you doing here?

I...

Faisal: thrown out thw class.

Andddddd.....i heard the most amazing song, her laugh...

She kept laughing and i like a mad boy looking at her, Mesmerising.

Jannat: but why ?

How can i tell, i was planning for date.

I looked at her, thinking for an excuse.

Faisal: why were you angry?

Jannat: good change of topic...wo actually i wanted to olay another round of throw ball but all were tired and didn't accept.

I just nodded

Faisal: did you see how hot it is...just look at you. Your face has turned red due to hot sun.

Jannat: but i love playing.

She said while pouting.

Something... happened in me seeing that cute pout.