CHAPTER 21

Safina and Sumaiya with their respective kids were seated in living room. with two ladies engrossed in their talks while the kids in phone. Just then bell rang, before anyone can get up, Shifa rushed making the other cousins known that it must be Faiz.

Faiz entered the living room followed by Harnain. They both greeted the elders, and sat with their friends.

Faisal: Where is Riyaz and Naira ?

This made Hasnain and Jannat jealous. They thought that Faisal is waiting for Naira! But poor faisal, didn't think in that way and generally had asked

Before anyone could reply Riyar and Naira shouted, we are here. They were standing behind these people.

Jannat: how did you come?

Riyaz and Naira chuckled evilly.

Riyaz : From staircase

Naina: We went to our house terrace, we jumped into yours and came to your house. Simple.

Safina : kids that must be dangerous, how can you do like that.

They both gave a big smile, and apologized

Faisal: So where shall we to garden ? to Terrace ? or to balcony?

They decided to gо to garden.

Riyaz: What shall we do?

Shifa: Lets play truth or dare what say?

Faiz: we have been playing that so frequently, now a days. Lets play something else?

Hasnain: That's true though

Naira: so any idea, what shall we play?

All went into deep thinking.

Jannat: hey guys you know this game called AMONG US?

All nodded.

Faisal: then lets play, that.

Shifa: But I don't know how to play. Someone tell me, how to play?

Faiz: Arey but you just said you know that?

Shija: I meant. I know that game, but I don't know how to play...

She said sheepishly, to which all bursted out laughing.

Then jannat explained...

Jannat: Its an online game, played by 10 people. There will be 1 or 2 imposter who will kill the other players crewmates and win the game..

Before she continues further,

Shifa: ok ok...i understood.

Faisal: arey wait na...she has not completed yet.

Shifa: ohh..ok Jannat

Jannat continued..

Jannat: but there is a catch, the other people that is crewmates will have few tasks to finish which if all crewmates finish before all are killed then crewmates are the winner. And And And... The important thing is, no one should tell who is who. I mean none should tell who is crewmates or who is imposter... Understood??

All nodded and looked at Shifa who was rolling her eyes, like she is fainting.

Shifa: this looks more complicated than trigonometry.

All hit their foreheads.

Jannat: for the first game, you look at someone's phone, then you can join from the next round done?

She nodded...

All downloaded the game, and joined the room which Jannat has created.

These people itself were 9 people and they joint one random people and now its 10 people and Jannat started the game. (Note guys, Shifa is looking at Riyaz's phone)