CHAPTER 15

Faisal: I don't always irritate you

I looked at him. He was already looking at me, in my eyes. I don't know, i felt different at that moment, there was something in his eyes so pleasing that attracted me. I never felt the same before. I smiled at him and walked away.

I went to kitchen and made maggie for everyone and s,werved in a bowl. And started giving from, Anushka who was sitting at the first, followed by Riyaz then Naira, Hasnain bhaiya, Faiz bhaiya nd Shifa di.

Faisal: for me?

He yelled, I gave him a stern look.

Jannat: i ll bring, its inside.

He nodded.

I went to kitchen and took a bowl which was bigger than the rest of them. I served more for him. I don't know why i am being kind to him but i was being kind to him.

I went back to him and gave to him. He looked at the rest of the bowl and then his own. He looked at me, may be guessed.

I don't know what to tell.

Jannat: woo...wooo....there was no bowl... Ya i mean there were no bowl of same kind so i gave you in a different one.

I guess he bought my lies, i cannot tell him that i m being kind to him. HE WOULD MAKE FUN OF ME...

I went and sat between Riyaz and Naira, and got busy with their talks. And after finishing the maggie everyone of us started our studies again.
______
3rd Person POV.

Everyone were busy with their studies except Faisal who was busy staring at Jannat.

She is laughing at something that Riyaz had said.

"She is beautiful right?"

Someone from behind asked, he without caring about the person nodded his head and suddenly realised and looked back.

Faisal: Naira..?
Naira: ya... What were you telling?
Faisal: no.. nothing
Naira: so?
Faisal: so what?
Naira: cut the crap bro and tell from somewhere i heard you have realized your love.

His eyes grew wide and he murmured something under his breath, probably scolding Riyaz.

Faisal: yes.
Naira: so...what have you thought further?

She asked excitedly.

Faisal: what should i think?
Naira: arey about proposing her.
Faisal: what no.. wait i m still not sure if she loves me.
Naira: then get to know na.
Faisal: how?

Faisal asked with an innocent face.

Naira: that also i should tell.

She said rolling her eyes.

Faisal: please na. Please please please....
Naira: ok ok dont worry i will tell you the plan
Faisal: plan?
Naira: yes PLAN...

She said with a smirky smile.

Naira: so what you have to do is....(i can't reveal the plan guys..SORRY)
Faisal: do you think it will work.
Naira: it will for sure work and it has worked as well.

She said looking at Hasnain whose head was covered in the notebook.

Faisal: you love him right?

She nodded her head as yes.

Faisal: does he love you?

She nodded her head as yes with a small smile.

FAISAL'S POV