CHAPTER 5

Faisal was sitting on the swing in the terrace staring no where at particular, thinking about Hasnain's words. He got out of his thoughts as his watched beeped at exact 11 o clock. He moved to out of terrace locking it and walked to his room. As soon as he opened the door, his eyes fell on the sleeping beauty.

FAISAL'S POV

i walked out of terrace and went back to my room only to see Jannat sleeping on my bed in a sitting position, with her books and bag spread around her. She looks beautiful even with hair all over her face. How could i tell her ugly yaar. i am so sorry Jannat. I walked forward towards her only to trip on something and loosing my balance two three steps forward. I looked back to see it was ladies sandles, probably Jannat's.

Gosh this girl!!!!

Cant she be less clumsy. How can she leave her sandles here. I looked at her again to see books and bag around. i rolled my eyes looking at the messy bed.

i walked towards her took those books from the bed and her hand which she was holding and bag. i kept it on the side table. i held her arms and pulled her up softly so that she dont wake up and then i placed the pillow properly on her head and layed her down. I covered her with blanket and walked to bathroom, brushed my teeth and did my other business. I took a quick bath and walked out wearing my track pant. As i walked out my eyes fell on HER again.

oops she is there.

I walked to my closet and took black t-shirt and worn and walked to my bed

Where should i sleep???

I looked at her, she was sleeping on the right corner.

OKk she she sleeping there, i will sleep here beside her.

i slept on the left corner and turned towards my left side with my back facing her. i closed my eyes only to open because i felt some weight pushing me. i turned towards my right to see Jannat pushing me, i rolled my eyes.

I forgot she moves her hands legs probably the whole slef around the bed.

Goshhhhhhhh.

she again moved towards me mumbling something i moved closer to see what she is thinking.

Jannat: Jaanu where is your hands, i want you to hug me.

I laughed at her.

oh madam is ,missing her jaanu I thougt and giggled.

i slowly moved away from the bed and stood to see what this girl would do if there is no barrier. She rolled further and was at the edge of the bed. She turned one more turn and was about to fall but i held her at the right time. When i looked at her she was still sleeping.

GOSH !!!!!!!!!

such a sleepy head.

I picked her up slowly and made her sleep on the bed and when i was about to move away, she had held my t shirt. I tried opening her fist from my t shirt but she held tightly. I sighed, and slept beside her. When i was about to close my eye. I felt her hand around my waist, hugging me tightly. My eyes widened.

Ya Allah, forgive me. it is this girl who is close to me not me. you are seeing it only god.

I placed my left hand under my head and looked down at her whose face had covered fully with her hair except her lips which was slightly opened.

I dont know why, but i felt happy with her in my arms. I...I felt good.

"You will feel happy, peace wash over you when you hold her in your arm. Mark my words"