CHAPTER 2

The last bell rang making students sigh in happiness. All students ran out of class not listening to the teacher's instructions.

Jannat's class got empty leaving Jannat, Anushka and Riyaz because, Jannat has to wear burqa and hijab (head scarf). She left with Riyaz and Anushka

All three walked out of the campus, Jannat tied her niqab as they neared the gate. Anushka bid bye to the two as she goes with her elder brother who picks and drops her.

Jannat and Riyaz waited for otherw, their brother and sisters, probably. Ayaan came to them followed by Faisal and Hasnain and following them was our lovely couple Faiz and Shifa.

All walked to the road, their house not far than 20 mins and with friends and cousins the time passes quickly.

Jannat, Shifa and Riyaz walked in one group whereas the others in one group. Riyaz was a kind of introvert won't mingle with many but with whom ever he is with, will be loyal. So he mostly seen with Jannat. Jannat and Riyaz are neighbors and know each other from childhood.

Faisal and Shifa reached their home first. Shifa invited Jannat and Ayaan but they denied as Jannat was clearly tired because of game period. Faiz's house is next to Faisal.

Then Jannat, Ayaan, Riyaz and Hasnain reached their respective homes.

As soon as Jannat and Ayaan reached home, they yelled
Assalamu alaikum. To which their mom replied from kitchen.

As they moved forward, they were hit with a mouthwatering aroma of some milky sweet. Ayaan slammed on sofa whereas Jannat removed her burqa and sat beside Ayaan resting her head on the sofa.

Ayaan... Mamma what are you cooking?

Ayaan shouted to which her mom replied,
Mamma... Guess?
Ayaan... Biryani?

Jannat looked at Ayaan with an are you serious look.

Jannat... Either Dal ka halwa Or Gajar Or Beetroot ka.... Right mamma.
Mamma... Yes Gajar ka halwa.
Jannat... Argh why always that?

Worried mother came out of the kitchen.

Mamma... You like Gajar ka halwa right?

Before I could tell anything my brother opened the mouth. My mouth piece

Ayaan... Faisu bhaiya also likes it so she don't like
Mamma... What logic is this.

Jannat just shrugged her shoulders as she took her burqa and bag to go to her room.

Mamma... Jannat be ready by 5:30 we are going to Sumaiya's house.

She made a crying face,it's not like she doesn't like Sumaiya aunty in fact she loves and respect her as much as she does her mother. But his son as in Faisal is such a pain.

Jannat... Mamma I have school works.
Mamma... Take your books as well, we are going for dinner.

Jannat groaned

Mamma... Why do you have problem with Faisal. He is such a sweet boy.
Jannat... Sweet my foot.

Jannat mummered.

Mamma... I don't need any excuse you are coming. thats it.

She sighed but nodded her head and went straight to her room changed into a comfy dress and slept, as she has 45 minutes.

Whereas.....

As soon as Faisal and Shifa reached home, thier mom greeted them with a sweet smile. Shifa clinged on her mom.