CHAPTER 1

A huge metallic gate is shown with a huge banner named with "FREEDOM CONCEPT SCHOOL (CBSE) " with address of the school down the name. As you move in, 3 huge building with 4 floor is shown. In front was a groud, with basket ball, cricket, volleyball and throw ball court, tracks for race, is present. In mid stands the lenghty pole with tricolor flag flying proudly.

There in the ground and the students of class 9 shouting and playing around few boys basketball where others cricket,on the other hand was girls playing together.

A girl is shown with two long folded plaits, sweaty forehead, blue orbs, button nose and a kissable lips, bending holding her two knees with her hands waiting for the ball to be passed to her and as the ball was held in her hand, she hit the other girl who was arranging the stones one above the other and all shouted yeahhhh and ran towards her. She looked at the girl who was sitting down one the ground.

All the girls of her team hugged her.

Girl... We won

Shouted a girl.

Girl... And Jannat Zubair Rehmani is the winner of 7 stones.

Yes the girl is none other than Jannat Zubair Rehmani

Another girl said and placed a flower band on her head as she bowed down a little to her.

Jannat laughed at the girl.

They both saw a guy coming towards them.

Guy... Anu yaar you are doing as if you girls played some international game and won making Jannat wear this band and all

The other girl is Anushka Sen

Jannat... Riyaz what's your problem why do you come in between us always

And the guy is Riyaz Ali.

Riyaz rose both his hands above him, in a surrendering way.

And the 3 indulged themselves in the talk, they looked around when they heard a girl calling Jannat and Anushka

Girl... Anushka and Janns come one next game

Yeah sure they said and ran with the other girl telling a bye to Riyas.
____________

Unknown to Jannat a guy sitting in class with pitch black orbs, sharp nose and a smirky lips looking at her. He was too busy planning the ways to tease her, he forgot he was in class in mid of maths lecture.

He snapped out of his thought when the teacher threw a chock piece on him

Teacher... Mr. Faisal Sheikh where the hell are you lost.
Faisal... Sir I was listening to you

He said with an innocent look which can make any girl fall for him

Teacher... Oh really then come on continue the sum which I thought you 3 minutes before.

His eyes went wide as he looked at the teacher then at his friends, who were laughing at her misery.

Faisal... I am sorry sir.
Teacher... Better, now sit and concentrate on the board.

Then the teacher went on and on and on explaining.

The bell went off making students shout out their lungs as it's their break.

As the teacher stepped out of the class, Faisal yelled his friends name.

Faisal... Hasnain Faiz how dare you to laugh at me.

They both ran out of the class probably saving themselves.

They ran for few minutes then stood breathing heavily.