CHAPTER 16

Finally Jannat fell asleep after a long thoughts about Faisal's change in behaviour especially towards her.

Jannat woke up as usual at 6:30 and started getting ready for the school. Again yesterday's talk of Faisal flashed at her, not anymore.

Jannat scolded herself in her mind, "have you gone mad Jannie"

Then she quickly got ready and walked down to the dining table where Ayaan was already there which meant she is AGAIN late.

She sat down and started eating her bread and jam her favourite with her most favourite MILK. Note the sarcasm.

She hates that ugly yuckiee milk and its smell.

I was half way through my breakfast when bell rang knowing very well who it would be.

And guess what, i m right. RIYAZ ALY.

Riyaz: hey ms. Late.

Jannat: shut up.

Riyaz: what ms. Late?

He again teased her.

Jannat: argh

I got up immediately leaving milk glass half filled and was about to leave.

Riyaz: finish that Jannat.

Look... Caring friend is back.

Jannat: riyu please.

Riyaz: Drink

He said in more loud voice.

She sighed and drank.

Riyaz: good now run and wear your burqa.

She went to her room and started wearing burqa while mumbling.

Jannat: ya, he calls me ms.late he is the one who made late by making me drink milk.

She rolled her eyes, as she heard Riyaz call her.

She ran to and they left with Ayaan and Naira who had just arrived.

All 4 walked a little faster and met the other 4, as in Shifa, Faiz, Hasnain (he had slept in Faisu house the previous night) and Faisal.

And all walked to the school with little chats and laugher.

FAISAL'S POV

After i had dropped her at her home, i walked back and upon reaching mamma and Dad had arrived. I spoke a little with them and went to my room, where Hasnain and Faiz were seated and looking at the maths book.

Faisal: what happened guys?

Hasnain: ahh here comes my saviour, please help this guy. He is not understanding and is distributing me.

I sighed as i was not in mood of looking at my books butttt....

I sat and looked at the question, its not too difficult but as i was not in mood it looked really difficult.

Hasnain: you also can't understand.

Faisal: no...i mean ya i can understand but still its not going into my mind.

Faiz: ahhhh i got the reason.

We both looked at Faiz and he have this evil grin as he was planning on something.

Faiz: wait.

He took my guitar, ya i have actually we all three have and we know to use it.

We went to music class together.