chapter 40

New morning brought, a step ahead in the year. Its been 3 years, 6 months and 28 days the best trio went. Yes, it was difficult for the family and the girls, but they made themselves understand that this was the right thing for thw couples to stay away instead staying together and committing sin.

Jannat opened the door, as Ayaan knocked. He handed her a letter with a gift box.

She knew she will get a gift on this day, because its their 7th year love anniversary.

Its been 7 years ,Faisal and Jannat, Fainat got into relationship and its been 4 years Faisal went to London to finish his studies.

He finished two years back, but then he joint an office there in London, for practice so that when he returns back he directly join his post that CEO, which his dad said. When he returns, he will be directly taking over his dad's office.

And Jannat, she is has joint her father's office till her love, her fiancé returns back to home.

Fiancé?

Yes..

Before the he left for London, the elders got them engaged.

She opened the gift, it was phone case designed personally with her picture.

She immediately changed her phone case into new one and took a mirror selfie, clearly hiding her face and kept it in her status with a heart and a thank you.

She then opened the letter.

Happy anniversary meri jaan!!

Few months, thats it. We will be together forever. And hope you liked the gift.

Waise I would have given something else, but thought i should give you something that will be with you wherever you go. And its nothing but your phone, so phone case.

Hope everyone's are fine there.

This letter makes me feel, the time when there was no phone invented.

Whatever it is, i will wait for your thank you message, in phone ofcourse.

I love you...

Allah hafiz💘

She had tears, its really been long they saw eachother except in pictures.

Naira and Shifa, even they were in same condition. Both their fiancé were also in London with Faisal.
__________
Its been nearly 1 and half month, for their anniversary. Today, Ayaan and Riyaz have asked Faisal's, Hasnain's and Faiz's family to Jannat's house. The reason still unknown. Its kind of surprise.

Its evening, its exactly 6:45pm. All the ladies sat in living room talking while the men in lawn talking about news and business and kids, in terrace pestering Riyaz and Ayaan to tell what the surprise is.

Riyaz: Ayaan i got the message, lets go. Girls come.

All the girls that is Shifa, Jannat, Naira and Anushka walked down where they saw Riyaz has gathered men of the house to the living room.

A bell rang, Riyaz asked the moms to open the door together. And they did as instructed, as soon as the door opened. All heard a SURPRISE.

It was none other than the boys of the family, that is Faisal, Hasnain and Faiz.

Yes they are back.

All the ladies at once hugged their kids and had tears.

Faisal: shh dont cry.

He said hugging more tightly and rubbing her back.

Faiz: hey, i guess they didn't like our surprise lets go back