CHAPTER 18

The whole house was hustle bustle. People were running here and there with flowers in thier hands.

Why not a renowned industrialist's 20th wedding anniversary it is.

Mr and Mrs. Sheikh has walked 20 years together and many more years to come.

In mid of these preparations were our people few running behind the decorators where as few were really worried as what to wear for the party.

How ever big a party be a group of ladies get time for their talks, there sat Safina, Sumaiya their bhabi(safina and Sumaiya are sisters and bhabi means Brother's wife) and Safina's devrani (husband's brother's wife)

The 4 ladies were talking about everything and anything. When Safina heard her name being called by none other than her husband Murad.

Murad: Safinaaa yaat where is my tie?

The Ladies Gang laughed.

Sumaiya: didi go, jiju is calling and please ask him that its been 20 years when will he change the reason its always "where is my tie".

To which the other 2 women laughed and Safina's face turned red.

Bhabi: arey look at her, her face has turned all red di Saffu come, its 20 years stop being so shy.

Again all laughed.

Safina: Shut up everyone, i m going.

She walked away from them.

As Safina entered the room a pair of hands wound from behind pulling her towards the person.

Murad: its our wedding anniversary amd here instead of spending time with me, you are sitting with them.

She leaned back, because she felt the familiar touch.

Safina: you gotta change the reason for calling me and for the question you asked, even you are going to office instead of staying with me.

She said, Murad chuckled making his chest vibrate.

Murad: come here.

He took her hand and walked to the cupboard and opened and took a rectangular box and handed over to her.

Safina: whats this.

She asked with curiosity.

Murad: open it.

And as she opened the box, she was flabbergasted seeing the beautiful for the saree.

She kept the dress on the bed and ran and hugged him tightly

Safina: how come you get to know what i want?

Murad: just the way you get to know what i want.

She looked at him snd raising her one eyebrows.