CHAPTER 39

Wherever you get doubts, or any mistakes do comment and let me know.
_____________________________

Its 2 days now, from the day Fainat kissed. Life can't get any better for them. They were happy with the surrounding, schedules of college, project and their fun time with friends and with eachother. Faisal denied his father for the further studies in abroad, and his family though were disappointed but accepted.

A month for their semester exam. Everyone is busy, studying together clearing eachother's doubts but still having fun.

Its Friday evening, Jannat, Shifa and Naira sitting on Jannat's house terrace all three in deep thought. All three were thinking about what they came across that evening at Istemah (a gathering of females of all age where they are thought and explained about Islam and their rules and incidents and sunnah of Prophet Peace Be Upon Him.)

Jannat: have you both kissed?

Asked Jannat lowly, to which both nodded with guilt. Nothing was less with Jannat. She was so much in guilt and regretting that she kissed him, before marriage.

FLASHBACK STARTS

The younger generation now a days are indulging themselves in relationship which leads them to commit sins like holding hands, seeing their boyfriends/girlfriend in wrong way or like a husband/wife looks at their spouses.

Its a sin.

Seeing other gender, holding hands, kissing, getting intimate with na-mehram (for girls, her mehram is Father, brother, grandfather, maternal and paternal uncles that is chacha and mama, husband and son. And for a boy his mehram will be mother, sister, grandmother, maternal and paternal aunty that is Phuppu and maasi, daughter wife and daughter) before marriage is sin.

What to do if you have committed?

Forgiveness.

Apologies.

Ask Allah for forgiveness, because he is Al-Ghafūr (all forgiver).

Pray, make dua, ask for forgiveness.

Love...

Whats that?

Attractions, crushes are not love.

Love before marriage is not forbidden. If you truly loves him or her, approach her or his parents for marriage.

FLASHBACK ENDS

These were the words of the scholar who had gathered in Istemah.

Now, the girls are regretting.

They are scared.

Jannat: i know what should we do.

Jannat said in low voice grabbing the others attention.

Jannat: lets explain this to boys, lets stay away from them.

Naira: breakup?