CHAPTER 7

Jannat and Faisal and their team reached their home. As soon as Jannat reached home she freshened up. Informed her classmates through the class group  about the need of 3 player for sports day. Then Jannat kept her phone and went to sleep.

The phone ring is heard making Jannat wake up from her sleep. Cursing the caller she attended the call.

Jannat: yes?

"Were you sleeping?"

Jannat: Faisal yaar i was sleeping and you woke me up.

He chuckled at her.

Faisal: i called you because Sidharth is asking the name list for sports. He already called me two times.

Jannat: oh..ok I will message you the name you just forwarded it to Sidharth. Ok?
Faisal: ok fine. But he was asking your number?
Jannat: hey hey don't give.
Faisal: ok...ok then you send me the names.
Jannat: ya allah hafiz
Faisal: allah hafiz.

Jannat looked at her class group which had 5 girls volunteering themselves. She dint know whom to select so she wrote down all 5 names and sent to him.
___
Faisal got the message and he just forwarded it to Sidharth.

(Chat)
Sid: thanks man.

Faisal: no prob🤝

Sid: can i get Jannat's number, it will be easy to contact to her about this.

Faisal: why? She has no
interest about these games and all, if you have any work message me i will ask her and reply you back

Faisal: bye...need to go

Sid: ok bye...
(Chat end)

Faisal was irritated with Sidharth asking Jannat's number. Though he did not know why.

Then he went down to see his mom preparing pakoras(dumplings)

Jannat and Faisal's night ended with Fam(family), homeworks, revision for their upcoming 1st term exam. After dinner they both studied for few minutes and then they went to sleep.

4 days were spent like this busy with their studies and  homeworks.

Gosh...Schools are boring

But the fun they had during break period still continued all the cousins and friends meeting near their usual place with their respective snacks.
.....
After 4 days Monday blues, exam preparations made the students dull and wanted the sunday come back.

The bell rang indicating the end of their break period all students returned to their respective classes. When the office peon came to class 11.

Peom: Faisal Sheikh?

As Faisal heard his name he stood up and walked to him.

Faisal: yes?

Peon: your mom had called informing that your cousin who is class 9 Jannat Zubair and Ayaan Zubair should go to your home. Their parents wont be there it seems.

Faisal: ohk. Thank you uncle.

He nodded and left and Faisal came back to his class asking the permission of their maths teacher.

As soon as Faisal sat on his place Hasnain and Faiz asked him the reason and he said them the reason.

Hasnain: so Jannat will sleep with you?

FAISAL'S POV

Hasnain: so Jannat will sleep with you?

As soon as Hasnain asked this I thought about the incident of I and Jannat waking up together, she sleeping in my arms. Unknowingly though I liked that. I liked that warmth, that red face of hers due to embarrassment.