BONUS 1

OURS

We both excited the college together, with her chapad chapad (blabbering) and I gazing at her face. "... Are you even listening? " She questioned and before I could reply she shouted "pani puri" That's her. For her topic changes within few seconds.

She ran to the opposite side of the road, where pani puri wale bhaiya was standing "Jannat careful" She crossed the road, without seeing left and right.

God she is so reckless.

"Is this the way you cross the road? " I yelled and she gave me a cute pout mumbling "sorry Faisu."

Ouch... That look. Cute. I melted.

I sighed and ordered 2 plate pani puri, she smiled while I smiled back.

Reminder... Her smile is contagious.

I never eat unhealthy or junks. I am a fitness freak, but with this girl I have started doing those things, which I never thought I would do.

She has that magic to attract others, with that smile.

Bhaiya gave two leaf bowl, and kept first puri in mine and then in hers.

"Bhaiya... Aur thika" She said.

"Apko bhi thika chahiye? " Bhaiya asked, while I nodded a big no.

I have a sweet tooth, while she doesn't even like sweets. Chocolates are optional.

Then we finished eating and paid and started walking when suddenly, it started raining.

I raised my head above, letting the rain drops fall on my face.

"You boy... Come here" I looked back to see jannat standing with an umbrella.

I obliged her words and held the umbrella above us.

As it started raining heavily, with no other option we entered a small cafe.

We ordered 2 coffees and sat at the corner with window beside us.

Whole cafe was silent, only the pitter patter of rain drops hitting the window was heard.

"Do you have a girl friend? " Suddenly she asked.

I was bit taken aback, but replied as no.

"You love anyone? " She asked

Yes yes yes... It's you. I wanted to say but I just shrugged my shoulders.

I didn't want to lie.

"Acha... Let's do one thing. I will tell you mine and you tell yours. "

By now out coffees were here.

She took a sip and I did the same "I love..... YOU"

Cough

Cough

Cough

I spitted the coffee, resulting in coughs.

Jannat was beside me in a second, rubbing my back and it helped my coughs to reduce.

"Look, I know you don't love me. But I wanted to tell you and I said and it's upto you to accept or reject. But no matter what we will be friends. " She finished her long speech.

"No... " I immediately said " Faisu listen. Ok I take back, I don't love anyone. But don't break our frien... " Before she finished I kept my hand over her lips silencing her.

"Listen to me once Ms. chapad chapad. " I said and taking my hands off of her mouth.

"I meant... It's yes... I mean. I... love... You too" I stammered.

Her eyes we're wide making me chuckle.

I pulled her in my arms and murmured. "I love you and you are MINE" She replied "I love you too Faisu, and I am YOURS" 

I kissed her forehead and her cheeks turned red "cute" I said again and she laughed with blush increasing.

5YEARS LATER

" Will you marry me Ms. jannat Zubair Rehmani" I was seated in one knees with s ring box, under a decorated tree while her expression was a hand on her mouth and eyes wide.

And then she jumped up and down while mumbling "yes yes yes.. "

I stood up and made her wear the ring.

She hugged me "I love you Faisu... You are MINE" she said. I kissed her forehead and replied "I love you too Jannat... And I am YOURS"

2 YEARS LATER

There layed both my babies, I mean I my big baby that is Jannat and our daughter Faiqa Faisal Sheikh.

I walked and kissed both my babies. I slept Faiqa in between us.

And due to movements, my big baby woke up. "I love you baby, you are mine" I said while she replied "I love you too Faiqa's abbu... And I am yours" I chuckled.

Suddenly the baby woke up, crackling a cry.

Aww... Attention seeker.

We both kissed her cheeks.

"I love you Faiqa... You are Ours" We both said at the same time.

______________________________________
Assalamu alaikum everyone

Hope you liked the story.

This concept is not my original one, I once read this. But the dialogue, characters are my own.

Hope you liked the story

Love you all

Allah hafiz.