CHAPTER 25

Alarm rang 5:30, kids jumped out of bed excitedly and rushed to the washroom taking their necessary things and we're out of washroom within 20-30 all refreshed.

Faisal and Shifa exited their rooms at the same time. Seeing Faisal, Shifa excitedly hugged sharing her happiness and he hugged his little sister back and both walked down to the living room.

Safina: arey wahh look whose up, early in the morning.

Both showed their teeth and had tea. Then all got their bags from their respective rooms, ladies worn their burqa and walked to the main door.

Faisal had already put their luggages in the car trunk, they will go to Zubair Mansion(jannat's house) from their they will leave.

Faiz who is going with Sheikh's Family is already, as he saw Shifa exit her house he looked at her and was LOST in her beauty.

Faisal: bas Bhai, koi dekh lega ghurna band kar.

Faisal on seeing Faiz's eyes on his sister, he became alert as their parents are around.

Faiz bid his mother kissing her forehead and side hugging her who kept instructing him not to be naughty and be a GOOD BO

All sat in the car and went to their destination. As they got down from the car they saw Zubair family loading their luggage in the mini van, which was standing.

Faisal and Faiz walked to Hasnain's House, as he had not come out still and when they were about to ring the bell, the door opened bringing out the overly excited Riyaz and Naira and Hasnain.

They all walked out with their luggage, Faisal on seeing Naira struggling with her bag got her bag from her, which was seen by Hasnain unknown to them. Naira and Faisal walked following Riyaz, Faiz and Hasnain.

As they reached near their van, Faisal kept Naira's bag inside the van trunk, and turned around only to get lost in his JANNAT'S beauty, who actually looked normal but still, FOR A LOVE SICK PUPPY EVERYTHING LOOKS BEAUTIFUL ABOUT THEIR LOVE.

He saw her footwears which was bought in mall the other day and which matched his. That is, both worn the same thing.

Faiz: bas Bhai, ghurna band kar koi dekh lega.

Faiz teased Faisal repeating the same line.

Faisal walked to Jannat and snatched her bag from her hand who was struggling.

Faisal: Assalamualaikum.

He bent to her ears and wished.

Jannat: walaikum Assalam and you know I can help myself with this.

She said pointing her bag, which was in his hand.

But he just ignored and walked to the bus and kept inside.

Murad(Faisal's dad) : chalo sab, jaldi karo kate ho raha hai.

Jannat: bade abbu, Anu nai aai abhi tak.

She said with concern, but immediately all heard a voice.

"I am here"

And it was Anushka and her brother had come to drop her. She bid bye to her brother and walked to Jannat and Riyaz.

They all then boarded the van.

Jannat: gosh i am so excited.

Naira: same here.

They both hi-fi.

Sitting arrangement
(Safina and Sumaiya
Murad and Zubair
Faiz and Shifa
Hasnain and Faisal
And last seat is attached...5 seats
Riyaz,Anu,Jannat,Naira)