chapter 42

Its been 5 days for their marriage. These 5 days will be the most memorable phase of their lives. At present, they are in Shimla.

Yes on their Honeymoon!!

Both cuddled up in a blanket, having a hot chocolate.

Faisal: is it still paining?

Jannat: nahh!

She snuggled more into him.

She still tease for sleeping on their first night.

FLASHBACK STARTS

Its 4:50, when Jannat snuggled deep into him, as they laid in eachother's arms sleeping. Feeling the warmth next to him, he opened his eyes and looked at her, and at his surroundings then the reality stuck upon him.

It was freaking first night!!

Where He Slept.

He looked down at her, who was sleeping wearing a short dress. Then he remembered, she telling she has some gift for him and ran to washroom and in between this he slept.

How could i sleep??

Was the only thought running in his mind.

What might have she thought?

Shit.

He has made their WEDDING NIGHT the most MEMORABLE night of their life. By sleeping!!

But none the less, he slept again pulling her on him more closer.

Next morning, when he opened his eyes he didn't find her anywhere. He guessed she has gone down.

He freshened up, and walked down to see his newly wed wife was seated with his mother and few of his cousins and talking.

He entered and sat on the sofa opposite to her who was looking too beautiful to keep his eyes away from her.

She was talking to one of his cousin, laughing and smiling. She hadn't turned towards him for even a second.

Was she offended as he had slept?

His mom called for breakfast and all went and before jannat sit, Faisal pulled a chair for her while all his cousin hooted seeing him.

They both sat had breakfast silently. He held her left hand under the table, hoping she would talk to him but nothing of that saught happened. She in return tightened the hold and ate his food.

Mom: faisal you have to drop her to her mom's place and go back in the evening to pick her up.

Faisal: shouldn't i stay here?

Aunty: arey bechari bachi ko apne ammi abba ke paas chod do.

They all again continued to eat food and after that jannat went to her room and got ready, when he was about to go to room his cousins caught him in talk and dint let him go to her.

He wanted to talk to her, why can't anyone understand that.

When finally, he was free he saw his wife coming out all ready to leave, wearing her burqa.

He sighed and got his car keys.

They wished his mom, and went out.

Faisal: jannat look at me, talk to me yaar.

Jannat: haan, kya hua?

Faisal: yaar sorry, mujhe nahi pata mujhe kaise neend aa gaya.