🎉promo-1🎉

Faisal walks out of washroom shirtless, realizes he is not alone in his room as she is there and takes out his t-shirt from his cupboard and wears. he walks to bed and sleep on the left corner as she sleeping on the other side. He turns and sleep so his back to her who is probably sleeping on the same bed. He closes his eyes only to feel her pushing him. he turns around to see her rolling over the bed in her sleep, he groans and blocks her in his arms and she wraps her arms around him murmuring my jaanu to which he smiles. he closes his eyes slipping to the dreamland.

_____________________________________________________________________

Assalamu alaikum!!

hey guys!!!

I am disappointed that none had commented on the feed back part, except for one for whom i am very thankful. Like every writers even i am expecting likes and comments which would motivate me which i am not getting. Only that was the reason why i had updated a Feedback part, which as usual i dint get any comments. i felt very heart broken.

Anyways here is a small part of my next chapter which would take sometimes to be published. please do support me for that.

So any guess whose that girl in our hero's arms???

Main thi
tum thi
Main thi, tum thi, kon tha
kon tha
(but i am not gonna reveal that its you all work to guess)

hope you all liked the promo.

I am making a page for this wattpad updates of my story in instagram. i ll mention my insta id in my wattpad bio. the account is yet to make so stay tuned with my account for which you all have to follow my wattpad id to get the information.

Love you all

stay safe

byeeeeee

allah hafiz