CHAPTER 4

Long chapter awaits!!

Happy reading!!

All the youngsters settled on the terrace in a circle, shifa came with a bottle and sat beside Faiz on her left and on her right Jannat, next to her sat Riyaz followed by Hasnain then Faisal then Faiz.

Jannat: lets start guys.

she was about to take bottle when Faisal snatched 

Faisal: i will spin first

Jannat: such a baby you are

to which Shifa laughed.

Faisal: shall we start

he said in a annoyed tone. to which all nodded. 

Faisal: the rule is simple who spins the bottle will question the person then that person should spin and ask the question to the next one.

all nodded and Faisal  spun the bottle and it landed on Hasnain 

Faiz: So Hassu Truth or Dare.

he thought for a second

Hasnain: truth

Faiz and Faisal looked at eachother and smirked, Hasnain noticing this exchange 

Hasnain: can we change, i will choose Dare

Faisal: not possible now comeon tell me whose your crush??

Shifa: whatt Hasnain Bhaiya you have a crush ?

Hasnain: i dont have any crush on anyone.

Riyaz chuckled slowly and Jannat joint him.

Faiz: i think Jannat and Riyaz knows something.

Riyaz nodded no but Jannat being excited blurted out

Jannat: his cousin Naira.

She said out of excitment and looked at Riyaz who was had face palmed then glared at her. Riyaz and Jannat looked at Hasnain who was glaring at Riyaz but his whole face had turned red due to blush.

Faisal: care to explain, when did this happen. 

Hasnain: shut up they are just teasing. i dont have any crush on her.

Faiz: then on someone else.

he just glared. all laughed at him. he was alway the shy type of guy, who is more shy when it comes to the matter of girls.

Hasnain: give the bottle its my turn now.

he snatched the bottle from Faisal and now it landed on Faiz and all looked at him.

Shifa: truth or dare

Faiz: i am a daring person so dare.

Hasnain: sooooo

Hasnain took out his phone and showed a photo to everyone. It was of Faiz wearing a short dress, to be specific girls dress.

Faiz: you idiot you still have this. i asked all of you to delete right.

Hasnain: i had. now listen to your dare. put this picture in your insta story for half an hour.

Faiz's face truned into horror and nodded in no but Hasnain just smirked at him

Faisal: where is the daring person.

Faiz: ok but not for half an hour

Hasnain: ok 15 mins and no less.