CHAPTER 17

All reached the school camo and it was already few minutes late for assembly, they all ran to the tree where they kept their bags, and girls removed their burqa and ran to the assembly where students were already in their positions.

Assemblies are always fun. Few will be very serious where as few are the naughtiest. It's the best place where you can see at your crush secretly and don't forget the tease you get from your friends when your crush sees you or wish you.

School days are fun....

All the students took their positions according to their heights.

The prayer started, with state song followed by country pledge followed by national news and sports news then any facts then information from principal. The prayer was concluded with National Anthem.

As the prayer ended Faisu and Jannat's group walked to the tree and took their bags bid bye to eachother.

Jannat: bye Shifa di and Naira di. Bye Faisal and bhaiyas (Hasnain and Faiz)

She said and walked with Riyaz and Anushka leaving behind a guy with a racing heart.

Obviously...she never says bye to Faisal and tells to everyone. And now she specifically telling to Faisal left him shocked and with a racing heart.

Shifa and Naira: Oooooo

Not only him but others also has noticed the surprised face of Faisal and how can they miss the chance of teasing.

Faisal: shut up both of you go to class its already late.

He said hiding his blushing face.

This is teenage love.... You would get to see a boy blush even for a small talk with his girlfriend/crush.

All laughed and walked to their respective classes.

And the whole day went as usual during recesses all ganged up near water tank and were having fun.

And as bell rang all, left from the class and reached the gates waiting for Jannat, Anushka and Riyaz.

As they were talking.

Shifa: Faisu, did u invite them for the anniversary?

Before Faisal can react, Faiz jumped in.

Faiz: arey first let us get married then only anniversary will come.

He teased her and she glared at him with a slight red face as Naira laughed at the teasing and the other two boys shook their head in amusement.

Naira: btw whose anniversary.

Shifa: mom dad's this Sunday. And you all are invited so no bahanas.

Naira: obviously no bahanas   right Faisal.

She looked at him with a cute smile. And Faisal knowing about the plan, he gave a big smile and nodded.

Faisal: right Nairu.

And they heard Riyaz's voice from behind.

Riyaz: what are you guys talking about.

There Jannat, Anushka and Riyaz walked out of class.

Shifa: Anu on Sunday it mom dad's anniversary and you are invited and you should come without fail.

Anushka hesitated as she was not sure if her mom dad would allow.

Faisal: don't worry Anushka i will talk to you dad and get perm ok?

She smiled and nodded her head and on the cue her brother came and she bid bye and walked.