CHAPTER 37

Jannat's pov

His bed is really comfortable. I layed and was looking at the pics. Ya pictures, because the wifi is not working.

Huh!! Wifi is the oxygen.

I saw this picture. (The picture is in media box)

Aww... I miss my baby.

He is Nagma di and Awez jiju's son. And this was clicked last month when Nagma di and Awez jiju came here.

I still remembere when we got to know, she was pregnant we couldn't hold our excitement and went to Bangalore to meet her.

And after her delivery also we all went.

Hahaha....

When I entered Nagma di's room, that time she was sleeping but my chotu baby was awake.

I slowly lifted him

FLASHBACK

As soon as we greeted the elders, i went to Nagma di's room and when i entered i saw di was sleeping and my baby was awake.

He was soo tiny.

I slowly lifted him, supporting his neck.

"Hey what are you doing, he will get hurt" i heard a voice yelling behind me. Hearing this voice Nagma di woke up.

Jannat: Assalamu alaikum Nagma di.

I supporting the baby, hugged her.

"Assalamu alaikum di"

Jannat: faisu, you woke up Nagma di.

Faisal: but you were lifting the baby. You know right, they are tender, you have to support their neck.

Jannat: ya, and that eay only i lifted.

Faisal: you know how to lift the baby?

I looked at him.

Jannat: what do you mean by thta?

Faisal: arey matlab, aren't you scared.

Jannaat: nope, just hold their neck properly.

Faisal: ohh...nooo no no...

Jannat: arey kuch nahi yaar. Wait

I walked upto him, and asked him to forward his hands front and he did that. I slowly placed the baby. His body was stiff.

Jannat: relax faisu.

I placed him properly now Faisu looked comfortable.

Jannat: sit there.

He sat on the sofa. I walked to Nagma di and asked her about her well beings.

Suddenly the door burst opened and in came the tsunami, i mean our whole family.