CHAPTER 3

Assalamu Alaikum readers. Thank you so much. The three people who has voted and commented the chapter.

I am sorry for the late update. Guys i am too busy with the classes, i have 5 hours of classes per day even on Saturdays, which keeps me busy.

Hope you all understand.

And one more things!!

Guys do comment freely, even if it is negative that's fine, i can keep those points in mind and make it better next time. Hope you all will do this.

Lets take no more time and begin.

Happy reading...
_____________________________
Faisal and Hasnain make their way to the living room, where everyone got themselves settled.

Shifa... Jannat you go to my room remove your burqa (long loose garment covering the whole body from head to feet, worn by muslim women in public) and come.

Jannat nodded and walked to Shifa's room. Faisal and Hasnain sat next to eachother and started talking. Ayaan and Riyaz were talking. Shifa, her mother Sumaiya and Jannat's mother Safeena were talking. Jannat walked down to the living room. As soon as everyone saw her.

Sumaiya... Hayyy meri bachi. Kitni sundar lag rahi hai ( awe my daughter, how beautiful she is looking)
Jannat... Thank you badi ammi(aunty).
Shifa... Yes Jannat you are looking fabb.

Jannat walked towards her,

Jannat... Hoo di then I don't look fab always.
Shifa... Hey i didn't mean that.

Jannat chuckled

Jannat... Sorry sorry, just kidding and thank you so much.
Hasnain... Yes Jannat you are looking beautiful. And look tall as well.

Hasnain teased Jannat for her height. Everyone laughed at the comment. Jannat narrowed her eyes at Hasnain.

Riyaz... You are looking very beautiful, cute, awesome and.. and ya that much only adjectives i know

He said and laughed, jannat holding her gown from two sides and stretched and bowed a little like a thank you.

Riyaz... Listen!!my offer is still on ok. Don't forget.

Riyaz teased Jannat, to which Jannat laughed at him.

Shifa... What offer.
Riyaz... Once in class, we were playing truth and dare at that time someone asked me to propose Jannat. But this idiot didn't reply. I am still friend zoned.

Shifa laughed at that.

Ayaan... Dillll Bechara, Friend zone ka maara.

Ayaan teased Riyaz.

Shifa... She has friend zoned, if you tease her more she will make you brother zoned.
Jannat... Nice idea. Become my twin

Riyaz kept his hand on his heart and made a hurtful look.

Riyaz... Huh!! No one understands my value.

He said after few seconds he himself bursted out laughing.

Riyaz... I think its good idea, lets become twin.

They both hi-fi-ed.

Riyaz... Shifa di you are teasing me right, wait now look how i am going to tease you.
Shifa... Haan lets see.

Riyaz smirked.

Riyaz... Sumaiya aunty.
Sumaiya... Ji beta.
Riyaz... I was thinking that as everyone is here why don't we call Faiz bhaiya as well.