Chapter 41

The most ROMANTIC chapter of the book is here.

Faiz enters the room and sees his wife, sitting on the bed with head bowed down and veil covering her face.

He lifts the duppata and look at Shifa, his wife intently.

Faiz: you look so... beautiful.

She smiled.

Shifa: even you look... Beautiful.

She says and bursts out laughing.

Faiz: beautiful haan beautiful is it.

Saying this he starts tickling her and she laughs and try to hold his hand but boi, he has got stronger than before.

She lay down and him over her, tickling the life out of her.

Shifa: ouch.

She said, as her jewelry poked her soft skin. He immediately stopped and asked what happened and she replied to him.

Faiz: let me see.

He examined the neck where she pointed and saw a small red spot as the jewelry poked.

Faiz: let me remove this wait.

He made her sit and started removing, the necklace then followed by earring, then mangtika  and finally bangles.

He got up to keep them on the dressing table and when he turned towards shifa, his breath stuck in his throat as he saw his bride in disheveled state but managed to look beautiful yet hot.

He slowly took steps towards her, she sat still looking at his movements.

Faiz: hoe do you manage to look beautiful yet sexy in this disheveled state.

Her cheeks burned red as she heard his comment.

He kissed her red cheeks.

And the followed by, her lips which after so many years he kissed.

They slowly layed down him over her still kissing.

He broke the kiss when they felt lack of breath. He moved back and looked at his bride, whose lips has swollen due to the kiss.

He kissed her forehead and whispered.

Faiz: i love you.

She opened her eyes and looked at his, which showed nothing but love for her.

Shifa: i love you too.

She whiskey back.

And again he captured her lips with more passion and desire solely for her. He broke the kiss soon and started kissing her neck and he bit her making her moan which just increased the passion.

Soon the both were covered in a duvet with their clothes laying around the room and them making a passionate love with eachother.
_____
Hasnain entered the room. He was more nervous than a bride. But none the less, he walked front and slowly took the veil, which was covering the beautiful face of the bride.

As soon as he lifted, she shriek left his mouth out of fear. And this made Naira laugh, as her plan to scare Hasnain was successful.

Naira had worn a ghost mask on his face to scare him and it was successful.

She rolled laughing so loudly, she clutched her stomach laughing not able to control the laugh.

Hasnain walked towards ger in 2 swift steps and held her waist pulling her close to him, with their chest smashing eachother's, eyes locked with each other and her laughter died and his smirk grew wide.