CHAPTER 36

Ajaoo ajaoo

Sab ajaoo....

Long chapter ahead.

Do inline comments.... that's really awesome. I mean, when ever you like any line comment and tell me.

Happy reading🌠
______________________________________

Two years, its long time right but when you are filled with your beloveds, its nothing but LOVE. Nothing was different with Fainat. They shared a fair ups and downs in their relationship, i guess everyone does. They still remembered their fights all thanks to their FAINAT MEMORY DIARY, which has their happiness, sadness, fights, laughs and on the whole their MEMORIES.

"Today's little moments becomes tomorrow's memories"

This is the first page of their diary

Theu still remembered their first fight when Faisal and Jannat were 12th and 10th respectively.

FLASHBACK TO THEIR FIGHTS

Its break time, and Jannat and Anushka were in their school canteen buying new yummy snack of their school mirchi wali bajji. They paid each Rs.10 for 2 bajji and moved back when Sahil, Jannat's relatives son walked to them.

Sahil: Jannat...

Jannat: hey Sahil Bhaiya. Do you need something?

Sahil: no but i wanted to ask something.

Jannat: ji

Sahil: i heard something about you and Faisal from my classmate.

Jannat got scared. She looked at Anushka. Its not even a year they got into relationship and she really didn't wish for her parents or his to get doubt or catch them.

Jannat: ab..about what?

She stuttered.

Sahil: i heard may be a rumour but, i heard that you and Faisal are in a relationship.

Her face paled.

Jannat: wh..what a..re yo..u talking about, i..its noth..thing li..like that.

By this stuttering Sahil got an idea that, its not a rumour but truth.

Sahil: you know you can tell me, i won't tell anyone.

Jannat: no its nothing like that.

She was bit clear now and didn't stutter.

Sahil: ok then, i will leave, if you want you can share me about it.

Telling this he left and both girls got the idea that he has got the doubt.

Sahil was not a bad guy, but still Jannat cant trust his sister who is a queen in gossip and the news of them in relationship will be known to everyone. And she really didn't want her or Faisal's parents catch them.