CHAPTER 32

Its different... She always gets ready but today there was a reason for her to get ready, for to apply this liner, there was a reason for applying lipstick, there was a reason to wear jewelry.

Reason....him

Its 10 and all girls are standing infront of mirror making their hairs while one wearing jewelry etc etc.

And there stood our Jannat in red and ivory lehenga choli, already looking stunning yet simple, with simple makeup, and small jewelry.

Will Faisal lik

Anu: Jannat get ready soon why are you standing simply.

Jannat: How much should i get ready, i am not the bride.

All looked at Jannat girl as if she had horns on her head.

Jannat: what....why are you looking at ne liks that.

Anu: obvio u r not the bride but out there someone is waiting to see his girl so...u gotta get ready.

Jannat's cheeks flamed red, blusher is not needed to adorn her cheeks.

Naira: hayyyeeee...look at her red red cheeks.

Jannat: what do you want me to do?

Anu: you sit here, i will do everything.

Jannat sat as per the orders of her friend.

First Anu removed the plain bun and freed and straightened letting the waist lenght hairs to fall.

She then, took wet wipes and wiped of the nude lipstick and the powder on her face instead applied winged eyeliner with light pink shades with thin line on lower lid, with simple yet beautiful make-up on face and glossy red lipstick. Blush was not needed coz, seeing Faisal infront of her brings the natural blush on her face. Anu completed the look with a mangtika and choker and small matching earrings.

Anu made Jannat stand Infront of mirror after the whole transformation, and what Jannat saw made her stunned. She looked beautiful, there was not lot of makeup yet she looked beautiful.

She was now sure that Faisal would LOVE this look.

Jannat looked at Anu and smiled.

All girls walked down and got to know boys and men of their family already left for Masjid(Mosque).

After around 15 mins Imam with Nagma di's father and mama (uncle) came to house which was a cue to bring Nagma down.

Nagma's friends got Nagma down.