CHAPTER 8

Jannat, Shifa, Faisal and Ayaan were sitting on the sofa and were watching TV. Jannat was doing her maths sums which her teachers gave the students for practicing as well watching. The bell rang Ayaan stood up to open when Shifa said she will check onto it and walked to the door.

                 Jannat chuckled to which she earned a glare from Shifa. Faisal looked at this convo through eyes of Jannat and Shifa. When Shifa walked Faisal asked

Faisal: why did you laugh?
Jannat: you will get to know wait.

She said with a laugh.

Though Faisal was confused he just nodded and continued watching TV

Jannat: Shifa Di how long does it take to open the door?

Shifa immediately came with FAIZ next to her

Faisal gave an understanding look to Jannat who nodded laughing.

Faiz had come with his cousin sister who is a small baby of 2 years.

Jannat looked at the baby and smiled while the baby stared at everyone with big eyes.

Jannat: Faiz Bhaiya give her to me.

Faiz nodded and gave her to Jannat. Jannat got the baby and started playing with her unknown to the pairs of eyes looking lets say admiring her.

Safina(faisal's mom): come kids garam garam pakoras are ready 

She called everyone from kitchen and walked out of kitchen 

Safina: oh good Faiz even you are here.

she kept the plate with hot pakoras on the sofa table and the kids relished onto it 

After an hour or so Faiz with his cousin went back and again Faisal, Shifa, Jannat and Ayaan started watching TV with Jannat doinfg her homework.

Suddenly she got some doubts in maths so she referred the RD Sharma(its a maths guide) though she got the answer but she dint understand the steps they have did.

Jannat: Shifa di please explain this answer i am not understanding the steps.

Shifa: maths

Jannat nodded her head to which she replied

Shifa: i am really sorry but you know i hate maths, and this is trignometry which i am totally gonna skip during exams.

Jannat: on the whole you are not explining this to me?

Shifa: nopeeee. You ask bhai he will tell you and he loves maths, he was the topper as well in maths.

Faisal hearing his name being called turned and asked What happened

Shifa: She has some doubt please explain her.

Faisal: show

Jannat passed him the notebook and the guide

he looked at the question for few minutes and started working out in her notebook.

 Jannat walked and sat beside him and started looking at the steps he was doing.

Faisal finished and gave notebook to Jannat, she saw and again stuck in one step

Jannat: how did you get this step?

Faisal: which show?

she gave the notebook and he started explaining she looked at him while he was explaining it AND.... she was lost at the sharp jaw line that was moving as he speaks, that frowned forehead which he gets while he is serious.