December 24th

- I'm sorry professor , I have a class. - he said leaving.

Dumbledore turned around.

- Interesting the way he reacts to the truth isn't it Ms.Roads?

Daisy smiled. She was basically raised by Dumbledore. Her dad was Tom Riddle, the big reason she was sorted in Slytherin, and she never met her mother (now you understant why that in the first chapter she almost cried when Ron asked about her summer), she's probably in Azkaban. Dumbledore always teached her how to be kind and friendly. She dicided not to keep her father's last name because she's not like him.

- I have a class.

Dumbledore smiled.

*in class*

Daisy was late.

- Ms.Roads? Always late I see. - Madam Hooch said.

- It was my fault - Francis said - She's late because of me.

-What are you doing? - Daisy whispered

- Anyways...everyone go to change.

Draco looked furious...and jealous.

Daisy dressed a white crop top and some black tight leggings and her Quidditch robe. She got out and grabbed her broom.

She had the Quaffle and was about to score when a Bludger hit her head. Everything was black.

- Move out! Let me see! - Madam Hooch yelled.

- Wake up cmon Daisy! I'm here! - Draco said.

She was so confused. She saw Draco's face super close to her face.

- Draco..? - she passed out again.

- No no no! Damn it Daisy! Wake up! - Draco said.

*one week after*

(Yes one week after. Bludgers nasty little buggers. They hurt a lot.)

She woke up alone in the Hospital Wing. "Ahhh my head" she though.

Dumbledore came in with Madam Pomfrey.

- Ms.Roads! Finally awake. - Madam Pomfrey said.

- What day is it..?

- December 24th. - Dumbledore said.

- WHAT!? - she said - Madam Pomfrey tell me that I will be able to go to the Yule Ball.

- Go go leave before I change my mind.

Daisy left.

She was just walking in the corridors alone, it was afternoon. She was looking for Hermione.

- Hermione! - she said.

- Daisy! - Hermione said running to her.

Daisy immediately asked about the Yule Ball and Hermione said that she had a dress that Daisy could use.

- But wait...I have to talk with Draco.

- You share a room with him just go! - Hermione said laughing.

Daisy was a little bit lost. After a while she found the door to the Slytherin common room. "Pure-blood" she whispered. The door opened immediately. She saw Francis and Julie, a Slytherin blonde girl.

- Hey guys.

- Heyy - they said at the same time.

She ran upstairs to her room. She knocked on the door. Draco opened the door and they made eye contact for a long second. His grey eyes were like snowflakes and his little smile warmed her up.

- Well can I come in? - she said laughing.

He grabbed her wrist and pulled her inside their room. He placed his hands on her waist without breaking the eye contact, and kissed her softly.

- I missed you - he said - 8 days 18 hours and 37 minutes without you.

- You know that you sound crazy?

- I know and I'm sorry for everything. I was stupid.

- It's okay. I love you...You...me..Yule Ball? - she said.

- Of course. - he said kissing her again.

He walked to his bed and pulled a bag and 2 boxes.

- I bought you some presents.

She smiled.

- I didn't bought you anything...

- Love, there's nothing that I want more than you.

She blushed a lot.

He gave her the presents. One necklace, shoes and...

- IS THIS A BRA!? - she said laughing.

- Yhape... - he said - but did you liked the other presents.

She got close to him and whispered.

- I love all of them...can you help me putting the necklace..?

He grabbed the necklace and place it around her neck. His cold hands made her have goosebumps. He kissed her neck.

- No Draco!

- I'm sorry...you're not ready I understand.

- No silly! I'm starving let's go eat dinner. - she said laghing.

She grabbed his wrist and both go to the Great Hall. You could see the happiness in Draco's eyes. Daisy losted the Triwizard Tournament but she was in time to go to the Yulle Ball with Draco. Ron asked Hermione, she said yes and Harry didn't asked to anyone. This year was so differente, school started in November and the Blaise thing and now Draco...at least she was happy..?

*They entered the Great Hall*

They sat in the Slytherin table. She was laughing with Draco "He's smile is everything" she though. Harry came and sat next to Daisy.

- Back off Potter! - Draco said.

He never liked Harry, he just sit with him because of Daisy. She rolled her eyes and whispered "shit". Harry left after what Daisy said.

- What did you just said..? - Draco asked.

- Shit.

Draco looked her in the eyes, trying to intimidate her but she didn't care.

- Take off your underware.

- What?

He looked down, to her skirt, and she understood that she was supposed to take them off now. She started taking off her her black lace underwear.

- Here. - she said giving her underwear to him.

He putted them in his pocket and smiled.

They kept eating the dinner. Hogwarts food is amazing.

Hermione showed up, she was really happy. Probably because the Yule Ball or Ron or because she was drunk.

-Hey lovebirds... - she said - Me and Ron are going to study in the library, wanna come with us?

Daisy looked a Draco.

- Yes. - they said at the same time.

They got up and followed Hermione to the library.

*to be continued*