Relax

Even Slughorn was laughing. Daisy didn't finish her potion. Draco had made the best potion, even better than Hermione. The class was over and as soon as they left, everyone started asking if they were married and stuff like that.

- Do you guys know the gender?

- So you're engaged, right?

Ugh. Daisy was tired of those questions. Daisy heard someone whispering:

- I heard that the Daily Prophet is going to do an article about them.

- Wait THE Daily Prophet? - Daisy asked concerned.

She knew if she was on the first page, her father would find her and would foud out she was pregnant.

- What? - Draco asked.

Draco held her hand and tried to take her away from the crowd. She started having a seizure. Because of the stress, she gets more likely to have one. He grabbed her head and turned to the side. Hermione ran to her and almost fell on the slippery floor. Draco got up and started walking towards the guy that said that.

- You're happy now!? Do you see what you just did? - he said pushing him to the ground.

- Malfoy, please man.

Draco was about to start kicking him.

- Draco! - Daisy yelled trying to get up with the Trio help.

He ran to her and caught her. He looked at the boy one more time and made that look, the Draco Malfoy look. He looked back at her.

- Are you okay? - he asked placing his cold hand on her cheek.

- Yeah, c'mon let's go.

They had Quidditch practice while the rest of the students had Transfiguration. They walked to the field where Madam Hooch was expecting the Slytherin Team. Draco was a Seeker and Daisy was a Chaser. He had to catch the Golden Snitch and she had to attempt to score goals with the Quaffle. Madam Hooch got close to them.

- Daisy I can't let you play.

- No please just this game, please!

- Please Madam Hooch. - Draco said.

- Do you know the risk she's taking? Not just being pregnant but the risk of seizure! Quidditch can be stressful and you two know that! My answer's no!

Daisy looked at Draco.

- She's right...I'll watch this practice.

Draco hugged her.

- I will be right over there watching okay?

He didn't say anything. He followed Hooch to the field and she walked to the seats to watch the practice. She sat alone watching the Team practicing. She was singing an old song very quietly. 

*after the practice*

Daisy was waiting for him outside the boys changing room. Hermione showed up behind her. 

- Mione? 

- Hey! It's Ron and Harry's practice...I guess yours was now?

- I can't be on the team, I was watching Draco tho.

- How are you? - Hermione asked getting close to her.

- Fine.

- Tell me everything.