The train

Everything was normal, passing the 9 3/4 wall and see the Hogwarts Express waiting for the students. Daisy was alone in the platform, waiting for someone, probably Harry or Ron or even Hermione. Minutes after minutes and nothing, a lot of students were already in the platform with her, but she felt lonely. When sudently, out of nowhere Ron tapped her shoulder, she jumped and looked at Ron.

- God Ron you scared me!

- Sorry...humm how was your summer?

Daisy stopped for a minute, Ron knew that she spend the summer alone, why did he asked that.

- Oh sorry! I forgot that you spend it alone...but did you spend a good summer?

Daisy looked at Ron, with her eyes full of tears, but she didn't wanted to cry, so she looked away.

She then found Draco's eyes, looking at her, with a...smile? Draco Malfoy was smiling at her? She tried to look somewhere else but his grey soft eyes made her feel happy.

- Daisy!

Harry screamed at her, the train was about to leave, but she didn't want to move she was inside of Draco's eyes. When she finally looked at Harry, he wasn't there, Ron wasn't too, she ran to the train, with Draco's eyes in her mind.

All compartments were full, expect Draco's compartment, she had no choice.

- Wait! Daisy come sit with us! - Hermione said.

The only thing she was thinking was in Draco's eyes and how he smiled at her.

Since first day at Hogwarst Daisy and the golden trio were best friends, even after when they were selected in different houses. She never looked at Draco in that way, he was evil and...evil? No, Draco was not evil, that's what she was saying to herself.

- Daisy? You look a little off. Are you okay? - Ron asked looking at Harry and Hermione.

- Yes, im just thinking about Dra...- she stopped before she could say his name.

- Thinking about? - Hermione asked.

- About...this year.

Everything was weird in Daisy's mind.

- Oh... so Harry how was you summer? - Hermione said.

Daisy ignored them.

*They arrive at Hogwarts*

All the students were in the platform, so many, she couldn't find her friends. But she wasn't looking for them, at least she tried look for them but she was trying to find Draco again.

That pale boy with platinum hair and grey eyes caught her attention in the middle of the students, he seemed lost, looking for someone.

- There you are! - Ron said.

- We were looking for you! Humm...where are you looking at? - Hermione asked.

- Humm...I was just lost in my thoughts.

- Hurry! The boats are starting to leave!

She wasn't so fast so she had to share a boat with Draco. God he smelled so good, she though.

- Hey Daisy right?

She froze. Draco was talking with her?

- Humm yes. Daisy Roads. And you are?

- Malfoy. Draco Malfoy - he said - nice to meet you Daisy.

He seemed so kind and delicate. He was a different person.

- Nice to meet you too Draco.

He laughed.

- What? - Daisy asked.

- Nothing. It's just that no one call me Draco.

- Sorry about that...Malfoy.

She was so happy.

*to be continued*