London eye

Before they got upstairs, Hermione called Daisy.

- Daisy!! - Hermione shouted from the living room.

Daisy rolled her eyes and walked to the living room. Draco was behind her.

- What? - Daisy asked sitting on the couch.

- Don't leave me with the two horny twins! - Hermione said smiling.

Daisy smiled. Draco sat next to her. They started talking about random things. After a while, Molly came into the house and slammed the door. Everyone in the living room got up and went to see what was going on. Molly was using a spell to close the blinds.

- Mom, what's going on? - Fred asked.

- Death Eaters are here to take Daisy to her father. - Molly whispered looking at them.

Daisy's heart started racing. She grabbed her wand from the table and Draco held her hand and looked at her.

- It's going to be okay.

Molly pushed the kids close to the chamber.

- Take the Floo Powder. - Molly said to Hermione.

Hermione took the Floo Powder and entered the chamber.

- 12 Grimmauld Place. - she said.

12 Grimmauld Place, the Order of the Phoenix house. Hermione disappeared in a blue fire. The twins were next. They also said 12 Grimmauld Place. Draco looked at Daisy, he took a bit of Floo Powder and also said the same place. Daisy was alone with Molly. They started eating the Death Eaters a the door. Daisy got nervous.

- Where do I go!? - Daisy asked whispering.

- Where did the others go? London!

Daisy immediately said London and disappeared in a blue fire. She showed up in a chamber in an abandoned house. She realized they didn't go to London. She was distracted and didn't hear where they were. She was alone in a huge city. She got out of the house and started walking in the streets. It was around 5 pm.

* 2 hours later*

Daisy was on a bench alone. She walked for the past two hours without stopping. The others were in the Order of the Phoenix house. Draco was worried about her. He was walking in circles while Molly talked with Sirius. Hermione was with the twins, looking at Draco. He was trying to think of something, a solution. It was getting late, almost 8 pm, and it was dark. Draco also kept looking at the window to see if she was there, but nothing. Daisy was on a bench in front of the London eye. She was looking at the lights. She placed her hand on her belly and looked down.

- We're gonna be okay. - she said to the unborn baby. - Dad is looking for us...I hope.

Tiny tears showed up in her eyes. She felt someone sitting behind her. An old lady had money in her hand. Daisy looked at her face, the old lady winked at her. Daisy knew she was a wizard.

- Thank you. - Daisy said.

- Daisy, why don't you spend the night at my house? - the old lady asked.

- How do you know who I am?

- Everyone knows Riddle's daughter.

- So you are a wizard? - Daisy asked sitting straight.

- I'm a friend of Dumbledore. - the old lady said. - I'm Arella, nice to meet you.

- Wait, Arella Senders? We've met before when I was here with Hagrid.

- That's right when you were just a happy and innocent little girl.

- So, where can I sleep?

Arella held her hand and got up. She took her to her house. Draco didn't know the muggle world, he had no idea where she was. He was scared that she got kidnapped or rapped. Little did he knew that she was in good hands and safe. Daisy entered Arella's house, she had a couple of cats. Arella already had dinner on the table, like she knew that Daisy would be there that night. Daisy sat at the table and started putting the food on her plate. Molly had just finished the dinner and everyone was at the table eating.

- So we're gonna look for her right? - Draco asked.

- Not today, tomorrow morning. - Sirius replied.

- But what if she gets killed this night!?

- She knows how to defend herself! - Hermione shouted.

Draco got up and throw his plate to the floor. He was looking at Hermione dead serious. Molly got up to clean the mess he did.

- I'll clean it. - he said getting down to grab his plate.

*after dinner*

Daisy went to Arella's living room. A bunch of flies hit her face and her cats turned their faces to Daisy, like watching her. Molly was washing the dishes with Hermione's help while the boys were in the living room. Draco couldn't stop thinking of her and where she could be or with who. He tried to relax a bit but he, obviously, couldn't. Sirius noticed how worried Draco was.

- Relax Malfoy, she knows what to do. - Sirius said trying to help.

- But I don't know what to do without her...- Draco murmured.

The twins looked at Sirius. Molly was talking with Hermione when suddenly she remembered something. They heard a plate falling on the ground. She ran a bit to the living room.

- Sirius, is Arella still in the town!? - Molly asked with panic in her eyes.

- I think so...Oh no. - Sirius replied.

Draco looked at Molly and Sirius. Molly was panicking and Draco could tell Sirius was worried.

- Waits, who's Arella? - Draco asked.

- She's a friend of Dumbledore...or was. - Molly said.

- So that's good! That means that Daisy is safe with Arella.

- Not exactly. - Sirius said.

Draco turned to Sirius.

- What do you mean?

- Arella became a Death Eater two years ago and, obviously, she stopped being friends with Dumbledore. - Sirius said.

- She's a young woman who pretends to be an old lady, she lives somewhere close to the London eye. - Molly said. - And Daisy knows her but she doesn't know she became a Death Eater.

- If Daisy found her, she's in danger. - Sirius said.

Draco covered his mouth to hide his crying. He got up and ran to the window where he could see the London eye. For some odd reason, he could feel that she was close to it.

*to be continued*

(I will try to post chapters but my school just started and I have tons of tests and I will not have much time to write. Sorry if I wrote something wrong. Stay safe. Love you)