"Best mom ever"

(This story contain sexual activity)

He kept pushing her to the closest bathroom until she stopped him with her hands. 

- Draco what are you doing..?

- Honestly...I don't know - he said laughing.

They were in the corridor alone laughing. Daisy was...happy and so was Draco. 

- Draco, I'm pregnant.

He smiled even more. He hugged her and started sippining her around. She was 1 one week pregnant. Nothing much but that made them the happiest ever. People start showing up, lunch break was over. The Trio was walking towards them.

- Daisy! - Hermione said hugging her - How are you feeling?

- Good thanks.

They were all talking and laughing. Daisy was finally happy and she was loved by so many people. Everyone is happy with the baby, even the other houses. "Maybe this is a good year," she thought before her eyes close. She was having another seizure. 

- Shit Daisy don't. - Draco said getting on his knees.

Hermione turned her to the side and Draco took her tongue out. The seizure was a big one. Harry and Ron were shaking her, trying to wake her up. After a minute sho woke up. She looked around and she immediately saw Draco. He was holding her head.

- Hi again. - she said trying to get up.

- Hi? You scared the fuck out of me! - Draco shouted.

She kissed him. Hermione's lips let it out an "aw" and the boys smiled. During the kiss all the memories passed in Daisy's mind, in the platform, finding out she would share a room with Draco, finding out she loved him, their first kiss, Draco leaving her for her own protection, all the promises, the first time calling him "boyfriend", their first time sleeping together, everything. A small tear escaped her eyes and after that many other tears came out. Draco stopped the kiss.

- What's wrong?

- Nothing. Why?

- You're crying -

- Shut up and kiss me. - she said going for another kiss.

Hermione, Harry, and Ron looked at each other. They knew for sure that Draco and Daisy were meant to be, after the broken promises, the bullying, the fights, they were supposed to be together. They fought for each other without even knowing. Daisy finally got the happy ending she was waiting for and Draco as well. 

- Okay lovebirds, we have a class.

They stopped the kiss, only their forehead and noses were touching.

- Go...We have to do something. - they said at the same time.

They left them. Daisy and Draco got up from the ground. She grabbed him by the tie and walked to the bathroom. They entered and she closed the door behind them. She checks if anyone was in there.

- Muffliato. - she said.

Colloportus. - he said.

They start making out. He sat her on the sink. She was still wearing the hospital clothes. He slowly opened her legs and started getting on his knees, kissing her body, making a trace of hickeys. She holds herself on the sink while his face disappeared in her legs. He kissed her thighs and her head start going back and her moans slipped out of her pink lips. He was teasing her clit with his tongue and had one finger inside of her. She pulled his hair and her back was getting arched. He got up and kissed her aggressively, making her taste her own flavor.