"Right choice"

Hermione gasped. Ron and Harry helped Oliver getting up and took them to the Hospital Wing. Daisy turned to Draco.

- Are you okay?

- Yeah. - he replied.

- You're bleeding. - she said cleaning his mouth. - And you hand Draco!

He hugged her and spun her. Hermione looked at them. Draco had tears in his eyes.

- I'm sorry Daisy, I'm sorry.

He let her go and she grabbed his face.

- I love you Draco okay? Now come on I'll help you with your hand.

She grabbed his arm and walked away from her friends. She looked back at Hermione. She nodded with her head and Hermione nodded back. Daisy disappeared into the darkness, with Draco.

- This is it? Did we lose her again? - Fred asked

- No, she will come back. - Hermione said walking towards Fred.

Daisy took Draco to their dorm. She sat him on the bed and went to the bathroom to grab the first aid kit. She sat next to him and grabbed his hand. She cleaned the hand with alcohol and placed a bandage.

- I think you can clean my mouth with your tongue. - Draco said.

- Ew Draco no. - she replied laughing.

She placed alcohol in a piece of paper and cleaned his mouth.

- Does it burn a lot?

- If you give me a kiss it will burn less.

Daisy placed her hand on his cheek and kissed him. He smiled.

- Better?

- One more kiss...

She gave him another kiss. She felt his hand on her legs.

- Draco... - she said taking his hand from her legs.

He looked at her face. Her cheeks were red and her hair was messy.

- I love you, Daisy.

- I know that Draco. - she said making sure the bandage was in the right place.

- No Daisy. - he said grabbing her face. - I love you!

She smiled and kissed him.

- I love you too love.

- A month. - he said.

- A month what?

- A month that you've been carrying my child.

- Oh my God today I make 4 weeks pregnant!

Draco smiled and placed his cold hand on her stomach. She shivered a bit but smiled.

- And I love this baby. - he said.

*one hour after*

Daisy was with Draco laughing in their dorm. It was around 8 pm. Daisy was hungry so they went to the Great Hall to have dinner. They entered the Great Hall.

- Go and find us a sit, I'll be there in a minute. - she said.

She started walking towards the Gryffindor table. All of her friends were there.

- Hey Oliver...How are you?

- Fine.

- I'm sorry.

- It's not your fault. - he replied without even looking at her.

Oliver had a black eye and his lip had dry blood. He also had bruises on his arms. Daisy looked at Hermione and Hermione raised her eyebrows, a signal that means leave. Daisy turned around and walked to Draco. Crabbe and Goyle were sitting in front of him. She got close and sat next to him. He gave her a kiss.

- Everything okay?

- Yeah, don't worry.

Daisy was watching her friends laughing. Maybe they just hang out with her cause she was sad? Or maybe they just don't care about her because if they were real friends they would be with her. Draco was commenting on his fight with Oliver to Crabbe and Goyle. Draco sounded so proud and like he was the king. Daisy was just wondering if she made the right choice. She felt Draco's cold hand holding her hand. She looked at him.

- You did the right choice. - he whispered.

- You have to teach me how to read minds.

- Mhm...We'll see about that.

Daisy wasn't that hungry. She was actually feeling sick like she was about to vomit. She tried to eat but that sensation didn't leave. She was trying not to vomit in front of everyone. She was feeling all the eyes on her. She looked at Draco and took a deep breath.

- I'm gonna be sick. - she said getting up.

She ran to the bathroom with Draco after her. She brutally pushed the bathroom door and her legs instantly got weak and she fell on the ground. She got her way to the toilet and started vomiting. Draco came in rushing and held her hair. She didn't eat much, just breakfast and some bread at lunch. She started having a seizure. She wasn't taking the meds so what was the cause? Draco turned her to the side and took her tongue out. He started screaming for help. Cho was entering the bathroom, heard the screams, and ran to call Madam Pomfrey. The seizure stopped but she wasn't waking up. Draco tried to find a pulse but there wasn't. He started freaking out, he didn't know what to do. Madam Pomfrey came in and saw Draco crying looking at her body on the ground. She was pale and not breathing. Pomfrey got on her knees and use a spell to help her breathe but she wasn't waking up. McGonagall came in and took Draco away. He was crying and shaking.

- She..she was...she was vomiting! I...please safe her! - he tried to say.

A crowd was already formed outside the bathroom.

- Minerva, I can't find a pulse! - Pomfrey shouted from inside the bathroom.

Everyone gasped in shock. Dumbledore came in.

- Headmaster, she probably didn't eat anything and the cells got slower and probably oxygen didn't make it to her brain, which caused the seizure. - Pomfrey said.

Her pale and cold body was in the ground.

- Do something! Help her! - Draco yelled.

- Mr.Malfoy, there's nothing we can do.

- She's alive! Safe her! Hermione, you must know a spell, please!

Hermione got inside of the bathroom and use a difficult spell to try to bring her back. Minutes after minutes and Hermione was still performing the charm, locked inside the bathroom. No one was with her.

*to be continued*

(Sorry if I wrote something wrong. Stay safe. Love you)