Letter

Draco realized Daisy needed him more than he needed her. He got up and ran to his dorm. He pushed the door and started opening the drawers, looking for something. He found some books, perfume, and make-up. He checked under her bed and, finally, found the piece of paper glued to the bed. He remembered to see Daisy hiding something under the bed. He opened the paper.

"Hi Draco

If you're reading this probably some shit happened to me

I knew this day was coming

The day I would become my father

I'm sorry I never told you about this before I was scared to tell you

I want you to know that

I love you, my jerk

Every single memory we have

Every single word we said

Every single I love you

I remember everything.

The spell they'll use will not help

It will make things worst, the right way it's let me teach myself

If that doesn't happen

Then I'm sorry

I'll try my best for you

I love you, Draco"

Draco had his mouth open, in shock, and tears were rolling down his face. She knew and she never told him. He fell on his knees looking at the paper. Her screams were inside his head, he had to stop them. He got up and started walking in circles, trying to find a solution. He decided to show the piece of paper to her friends. H left his dorm and found Ginny walking with Hermione. He ran to them.

- Hey! Wait! - he shouted.

- Malfoy? - Ginny asked. - What do you want?

- Look at what I found under her bed. - he said handing them the paper.

They read the paper and were in shock.

- We have to show this to the boys. - Hermione said.

They all went to the Gryffindor common room. "Fortuna Major" Draco heard Ginny saying. The door, behind the painting, opened. Draco has never been inside their common room before. All the students looked at him. He bullied mostly Gryffindors, so no one really liked him.

- What is he doing here!? - Seamus asked.

Hermione and Ginny ignored him. They sat next to the boys, the twins, Harry and Ron, and showed them the paper. Draco was shaking.

- We have to do something....- Hermione whispered.

- But what? - Ron asked.