Dream

(This story contain sexual activity)

Lucius laughed.

- Draco? Please I don't have time for this.

- But you have time to make your own son a Death Eater? - Daisy asked getting close to him.

- Daisy... - Draco whispered behind her.

- How dare you?

- And you have time to abuse him?

- I didn't come here to hear false accusations. - he said pushing her away.

- So you don't like to hear the truth...I didn't know Malfoy Senior had a soft spot. - she said.

- Soft spot!? - he said taking his wand out. - Avada Keda-

- Stupefy! - Draco yelled.

Lucius fell to the ground, unconscious. Daisy ran to Draco and hugged him. She was crying. The twins, Hermione and Ginny ran to them and made sure they were okay. Dumbledore was asking Daisy something. Lucius was getting up and no one noticed it. 

- Crucci-

- Expelliarmus! - Ginny yelled pointing her wand to Lucius.

He was in shock and grabbed his wand and left. Everyone was around Daisy making sure she was okay.

- Ahh!! - Daisy screamed in pain.

- What is it? Did Lucius's spell hit you?

- No! Ah!!

That's when Daisy looked down and saw that she was cover in blood. She looked up at Draco with tears in her eyes and fear.

- Daisy what!?

- I'm having a miscarriage. - her voice said cracking.

Everyone looked at her legs. Blood everywhere and she was in pain. Draco grabbed her face.

- Daisy wake up! Daisy!

She was unconscious on the girls bathroom floor, after the fight with Draco. She was crying. Draco was shaking her, trying to wake her up. As soon as she opened her eyes she hugged him.

- Daisy are you okay?

- I thought you tried to kill yourself.

- What!?

- And then I was having a miscarriage.

- Daisy, darling, you passed out after our argument.

She wiped her tears and looked deep into his eyes.

- What if I passed out after the miscarriage and this is just a dream?

Draco bit her finger.

- Ouch!

- This is real I promise! You didn't have a miscarriage and I didn't try to kill myself. Hermione found you here and went after me. You were shaking and crying we got worried.

- Wait...Draco show me your arm. 

He lifted his sleeve.

- No! The left arm.

- Daisy I-

- Just do it!

He lifted his left sleeve and there it was a black dot. Like in her dream.