Best friends

Draco had tiny tears in his eyes. He ran his fingers on his hair, trying to think of something but nothing. Daisy was also freaking out in the car. They were taking her to Hogwarts where Dumbledore was waiting for her. They were still an hour away from Hogwarts. Her heart was beating super fast and her eyes were red. Memories ran through both their minds, Daisy's and Draco's. Draco ran to his room and locked the door. He sat on the bed thinking about a solution. He could feel that she was crying.

- Please Daisy...calm down. - Hermione said rubbing her back.

That phrase made her cry even more. It's usually what Draco says to her when she's crying. It was getting harder, for Draco, to breathe like he was slowly dying. He fell on the ground unconscious. A little tear fell from his eye while passed out. Narcissa was downstairs and heard his body hitting the ground and ran to his room.

- Alohomora! - she said.

She saw Draco's body on the ground and screamed for Lucius. She held his head in her hands and tried to feel a pulse, she didn't found it. Daisy felt like dying like she knew something happen to him. 

Rennervate. - Lucius said pointing his wand at his son.

He slowly started waking up.

- Daisy...?

- No sweetheart...she left. - Narcissa said.

Draco sat on the ground. Tears escaped his grey eyes. He got up and walked towards his father.

- I bet you're happy, father. - he said.

- It was not my intention!

- You and mother wanted her to leave because of Voldemort! Now she left! Happy? 

Daisy was almost at Hogwarts. She looked at Hermione with her eyes filled with tears. She didn't said anything, just nodded her head and Hermione knew she was okay. Fred looked at them.

- We're here.

Daisy saw Dumbledore waiting for them at the gate. She turned to Hermione.

- I don't wanna talk with Dumbledore...

 Hermione held her hand which made her remember more about Draco. George gently landed the car close to Dumbledore. Fred got out and opened Daisy's door, he helped her getting out.

- Thanks, Fred. - she said looking at him.

He was about to leave.

- Hey! - she shouted at him. - Please stay...

Fred was a really close friend and ex of Daisy but they stopped talking after she started dating Draco because Draco used to bully the Weasleys a lot. Fred walked to her.

- I never wanted to leave...- he murmured. 

She smiled. Dumbledore stepped close to them.

- How are you feeling Ms.Roads?

- Awful! I just left the boy I love!

- I understand...I'm glad you're here and safe.

She slowly realized what Dumbledore meant. Voldemort wanted to see her, that was why he was going there and why the Malfoy's said those things, to convince her to leave. Draco had no idea that Voldemort wanted to see her so she left him without an explanation. She fell on her knees.

- What have I done!?

- Daisy c'mon get up. - Fred said.

 All their memories ran through Daisy's mind, a lot of them were not so good and the others were basically sex...Dumbledore turned around and left them. Daisy was on a roller coaster of emotions but she was angry about Draco, she was not even sad. She just wished she could give him an explanation. She looked up at Fred and she...kissed him. He pushed her.