"Long night"

(this story contain sexual activity)

Ron was already inside waiting for them. Hermione sat next to Ron and the "lovebirds" sat infront of them. They were studying Charms.

After a while Daisy started feeling Draco's cold hand on her thigh. She shivered. He opened her legs softly and placed his hand on her clit.

- Draco...

- Something wrong...lovebirds? - Hermione asked laughing.

-No.

He started to rubbing her clit with his thumb. She let go a soft moan but Draco cough so they couldn't hear it. She grabbed herself on the table and started biting her pencil. He was doing it faster.

- Daisy did you understood question number 5? - Ron asked.

- Humm...number five..? I...I don't know - she said between breaths - I'm feeling sick be right back.

Draco traced her body with his eyes "fuck" he though.

- Love, are you okay? - he said going after her pretending to be worried about her.

On the corridor Draco pinned her against the wall and placed one hand on her neck while kissing her. She pulled his hair and he started to open the buttons on her shirt.

- God I missed you. - she said.

He smiled and picked her up and kissed her aggressively. Daisy heard some giggling and looked at the side and saw Hermione and Ron peeking. She just saw the library door a bit opened and their heads.

- Shit. - she said stopping Draco.

- Find a room lovebirds! - Hermione said laughing.

Draco putted her on the ground and Daisy placed her hand on his face. Their noses were touching but they were just laughing.

- I'll be right back. - she said.

Daisy entered the library. She wanted to talk with Hermione.

- Mione..?

She showed up. Her hair was a mess and Daisy heard Ron laughing behind the shelves.

- Oh my God! - Daisy said laughing - go find a room

- Very funny.

Daisy left the library.

As soon as Draco saw her, he got close to her and placed his hands on her waist. She kissed him.

- So what happened?

- They were making out - Daisy said laughing.

Draco smiled and with his cold hand he putted her hair behind her ear. He brought her chin to him and kissed her.

- Let's go.

They go to their room. While passing the Slytherin common room, Draco slapped Daisy's butt just to make Francis jealous. They go to their room and Draco pushed her to his bed and go lock the door.

DRACO'S POV

Damn she's not even naked and I'm hard

I'm not gonna fuck you babygirl

Nah