Metal Bed

(this story contain sexual activity)

They stayed with her for a couple of minutes but they had a class. The Trio left Draco alone with her. The teachers had classes and left as well. Draco just kept looking at her. He was waiting for her to wake up but nothing happened.

*one hour after*

Madam Pomfrey came in to check up on Daisy but she found Draco asleep next to her. He was holding Daisy's belly which made Pomfrey smile. She covered them with a blanket and left. After a couple of minutes, Draco woke up. He had to leave for a class so he kissed her forehead. Dumbledore was at the door.

- Professor? - Draco asked quietly.

- She's in good hands with you I see...

- She is. - Draco replied looking at her.

Draco turned to Dumbledore and smiled.

- You love her that much..?

- She's my everything. - he said looking back at her again - I have a class...

Draco left the Hospital Wing with a smile was on his face...a true smile. He was going to the class, it was Care of Magical Creatures. In the corridor, he saw the twins.

- Hey Malfoy! - Fred said getting close to him - Ron told us what happened.

- How is she? - George asked.

- She's fine thanks. - he said with a smile on his face.

- You're...smiling?

- Yes I am.

- I'm happy for you guys. - Fred said.

Draco smiled and kept his way to the class.

*one week later*

Daisy was awake and fine. Draco visited her every day and had lunch and dinner with her every day. She was in fact pregnant with Draco's baby. Almost everyone stopped at the Hospital Wing to give her some kind of present. Everyone was being so supportive about it, it almost looked...perfect. Draco was the happiest about it.

It was lunch break and he was with her in the Hospital Wing.

- There's no way Pansy did that - she said laughing while holding a burger.

Draco laughed back. Daisy's laugh was getting louder and louder. When Draco notice her eyes fell back and she started having a seizure. It was the third time she had a seizure.

- No no no Love!

He immediately turned her to the side and took her tongue out. He screamed for Madam Pomfrey but nothing.

- C'mon Daisy!

The seizure stopped. It is caused by the side effects of her medicine, it will eventually stop. One more day taking that medicine just one more day. Draco sat next to her and cleaned her drool. She woke up confused.

- It happened again?

- Yeah...now eat you need to eat. - he said giving her burger back to her.

Hermione entered the Hospital running and Madam Pomfrey showed up with her.

- What the hell? You were screaming! - Hermione shouted.

- She had a seizure but she's fine now.

Pomfrey ran to her and started doing a bunch of questions. Hermione called Draco.