Why Draco Malfoy

When the boats stopped she ran to Harry, Ron and Hermione. They went to the Great Hall to see the new students being sorted into their houses. After that they had dinner, but Daisy was not that hungry, so she went to a walk.

- Hey Daisy! - Harry said.

- What?

- Do you know who will share the room with you? - Harry asked.

Hermione and Ron showed up, they wanted to know too.

- I though that all the girls were in the same room, like always. - Daisy said.

- No- Hermione said - this year, Dumbledore had the idea of putting one boy and one girl in the same bedroom. It's something about gender equality, and see how it's gonna work.

- Oh I didn't know about that.

- I'm gonna stay with Ron - Hermione said.

Ron looked so happy, but sharing a bedroom with a boy? Daisy was so nervous. She didn't want to share a room with a boy, but she did though about sharing a room with Draco.

- What about you Harry? - Daisy asked.

-I don't know, let's check the paper that Dumbledore put in the Great Hall.

They all four went to check the paper.

Daisy was walking behind them, when she felt someone pulling her wrist. It was Draco Malfoy.

His cold hand made her have goosebumps. "God why did I had to fell in love with Draco Malfoy" she though.

- Draco!

He pinned her against the wall.

- So we're gonna share room's did you know? - Draco said in a flirty way.

WHAT! Daisy was screaming inside! Sharing rooms with Draco Malfoy.

- W-What?

-See you tonight Roads. - Draco said.

- My name is Daisy! - she said. Draco laughed and winked at her.

*later that day*

- So Daisy - Harry said - who's gonna be your roomate?

- Oh...Draco.

Ron, Hermione and Harry looked at her.

- Are you okay with that? - Hermione asked.

- Yes, relax. By the way gotta go, I'm gonna check my room. -Daisy said while leaving

*Daisy walks in Slytherin common room*

She couldn't stop thinking about sharing a room with Draco, would it be weird or funny? She was so nervous, but Draco is a bad person, why does she like him?

She was standing in the common room just thinking about that and what could go wrong.

- Hey Daisy! - Blaise said - Draco is waiting for you.

Oh God! Daisy got even more nervous.

She walk upstairs to her room and she found Draco sitting in one of the beds waiting for her.

- Hey Roads. -Draco said.

- Please call me Daisy. - she said blushing - Blaise said that you were waiting for me, can I know why?

- I just wanted to say that I've been watching you since first day... And now that we are going to be together in the same room...it's not gonna be weird, rigth? - Draco said softly.

Things were already weird and now Daisy knew that Draco liked her. Wow he likes her.

- Yeah, you just made things more weird...- Daisy said laughing.

She sat next to him and they started talking about everything and they had a lot in common.

- I knew you were perfect. - Draco said in Daisy's ear.

She blushed, was that a dream?

*to be continued*