"Let me die"

Draco started taking the blood from her mouth with his hands, to stop her from choking. After half an hour, the doctor showed. Daisy had passed out and they laid her on the couch. Sirius looked at the doctor and pointed to the living room. The doctor entered the living room and locked the door.

*one hour later*

Everyone was waiting for the doctor to come out of the living room. Draco was looking at the door. The doctor came out and Draco, immediately, walked to him.

- She's fine Mr.Malfoy. The baby is fine, she had internal bleeding, that's why she was coughing blood and she had cuts on her belly which make me believe someone tried to take the baby out of her...- the doctor said.

Draco had his mouth open, in shock, and had tears rolling down his face. He entered the living room and sat on the couch where she was. She was awake but couldn't move because of the cuts in her belly. Draco looked at the side and tried not to cry. She was pale and had dry blood in her mouth. He looked back at her and held her hand.

- You did it. - he said. - You survived...again.

A tiny smile showed up on her face.

- You are the strongest person I know. - Draco said to make her feel better.

Hermione was crying and so was Molly. The twins were looking at Daisy and Sirius was talking with the doctor. Draco started reading her mind. She was thinking of him and the baby. "I love you" she thought. Draco smiled.

- I love you too. - he whispered.

He got up and went to grab a glass of water. Hermione entered the living room.

- Hey, Daisy. - she said sitting on the couch.

Hermione held her hand and smiled.

- We are happy to have you back.

Draco came into the living room. He got on his knees and placed the glass of water in her mouth and helped her drink it. Hermione left the living room and walked close to Molly. The doctor was leaving and Sirius started looking at Draco and Daisy. Draco placed the empty glass on the table and sat on the couch.

- Thank you, love...- Daisy said underneath her breath.

He looked at her and held her hand.

- Try to rest a bit, Daisy. - he said. - We're gonna be in the kitchen.

Draco got up and was about to leave the living room.

- Draco? - Daisy asked.

He turned around and walked to her.

- Yes love?

- Don't leave me...- she said with a tear rolling down her cheek. - Please...

Draco sat again on the couch, trying not to cry. He laid behind her and held her belly, not touching the stitches.

- I'm not going anywhere. - he whispered.

Molly closed the living room door and as soon as the door closed, Daisy burst into tears. She was slightly shaking and couldn't breathe properly.

- What's wrong? - Draco asked sitting on the couch.

- It's just that...-she said crying. - I bring problems to everyone.

- No Daisy, you don't.

- If I wasn't dumb. - she took a deep breath. - We would be fine and smiling.

- It's not your fault, love.

- Yes it is! They tried to take my baby and I didn't even notice! I didn't feel and I couldn't do anything.

- Daisy...

- And none of you noticed I was bleeding!

- Because the stitches that Arella used, broke when you sat on the chair.

- Draco you don't get! - she shouted crying. - I couldn't protect the baby! We could've lost the baby because of me! Because I'm stupid and...and... an awful mom.

- Daisy listen to me. - he said getting on his knees in front of her. - You were not stupid or dumb, you knew Arella and you thought she was your friend. You are so pure and so innocent and...so sweet that you accepted her help. No one knew what she wanted, you couldn't do anything.

Daisy's eyes filled with tears. She knew that what happened was not her fault but she kept saying that it was.

- My father wants this baby dead.- Daisy whispered crying.

Draco placed his cold hand on her cheek.

- I don't care about your father.

- But I do.

- I don't care! The only thing I care about is you!

Daisy smiled. He kissed her softly.

- Daisy, I love you. - he whispered.

- I love you too.

- Now, try to rest a bit. - he said getting up. - I'll be in the kitchen.

She nodded her head and Draco walked to the door. He looked at her one last time before he closed the door. She started crying again but she covered her mouth with a blanket. Molly got close to Draco.

- Is she okay? - Molly asked. - We heard everything...

- She will be. - Draco replied.

The twins walked close to Draco as well.

- I'm sorry, Malfoy. - George said.

For some odd reason, Draco wanted a hug. A very comfortable hug.

- Can someone hug me...? - he asked whispering.

Molly looked around.

- I can...- Hermione said getting up.

She walked to Draco and opened her arms. They hugged for some hot seconds while Draco cried on her shoulder. Hermione was looking at the twins. Draco stopped hugging her and looked at her in the eyes.

- Thank you...- he said cleaning his tears. - I know that I was awful to you but thank you.

Hermione smiled. She was confused, he really hugged her? Maybe Draco was a different person...a broken person.

- She will be okay, she is strong. - Hermione said.

Draco nodded his head and sat on a chair. He was looking at the floor and noticed the blood drops on the floor. More tears fell from his eyes. Molly noticed why he was crying even more and started cleaning the blood. Draco cleaned his face and got up.

- I'm gonna check up on her. - he said.

He walked to the living room door and pushed it. He saw her crying and shaking. He got on his knees and held her hand. Everyone was watching them.

- Love, please stop crying. - Draco said. - It hurts to see you like this.

- Let me die...please. - she said crying.

- No!

- I just cause problems. - she said looking at him.

- Daisy shut up! You are pregnant and you're gonna be a wonderful mom, and I need you! So shut the fuck up!

Draco kissed her softly.

*to be continued*