Old classroom

(this story contain sexual activity)

Everyone was looking at them, wondering what happened. They had transfiguration class with McGonagall. Daisy's legs were better but still weak. She couldn't stop thinking about last night.

- You're very quiet Mrs.Malfoy - he said.

- Why on earth are you calling me Mrs.Malfoy!? - she asked.

Draco stopped in the middle of the corridor and placed his hand on her cheek and looked her in the eyes.

- Because I love you. - he said kissing her.

She laugh a little during the kiss. 

- Okay big guy we have a class. - she said stopping him.

- Can we miss this class and go have some fun..?

- WHAT!? I can barely walk, let's not brake my legs. - she said.

Draco laugh and gave her a soft kiss on her cheek. They kept their way to the class in silent. Her left arm was wrapped around his shoulders. They were feeling important and popular because of all the whispers and people looking at them. Draco opened the door.

- After you Mrs.Malfoy. - he said.

- I can't walk dumbass - she whispered.

He laughed and pulled her inside the classroom. McGonagall saw Daisy's bruises but didn't said anything just made a sad weird look.

*after class*

Daisy was waiting for Draco to go and helped her. They were in different tables.McGonagall showed up.

- Ms.Roads I was wondering if you could tell me what happen and who did this to you.

Daisy froze. She was trying to make a excuse as fast as she could. Draco also froze. 

- Professor McGonagall - Hermione said asking her something about Transfiguration.

Daisy looked at Draco and he grabbed her wrist and left the classroom without McGonagall notice them. Them ran to the garden laughing. It was raining they immediately got soak in water. Draco's white face was so soft and looked so amazing. He immediately cover her up with his robe. She could smell his strong perfume in his robe. Their eyes met and his eyelashes had little water drops and his smile was so perfect. Daisy was melting in Draco's eyes. His grey soft and beautiful eyes can be dangerous...

- We should get inside. - Draco said without breaking the eye contact.

She grabbed his wrist and dragged him to a old classroom. Her legs were trembling. Draco looked her in the eyes and brought her face up to him, slowly. He kissed her passionately like he never kissed her before. A true love kiss. He picked her up by her trembling legs and sat her on the table. She throw everything that was on the table to the ground. He messed with her by teasing her clit.

- You are going to be a good girl. Make no sound. - he said going between her thighs.

He took off her thongs and putted them in his pocket. She laid down on the table and he slowly started kissing her legs making her trembling even more. His soft cold lips were teasing her. She groaned.

- No sound baby - he said looking up to her.

She bit her lip and rolled her eyes. His toungue was slowly playing with her clit and his cold fingers were traveling her legs.She placed her hands on his head as he slowly insert his finger on her. She tried not to moan or make any sound. Her legs were trembling even more and her moan was getting louder.

- Fuuck Fuck Draco don't... - she stuttered.

He smile. He kept doing it faster and faster and his fingers were getting wetter every second. Her legs made him more hard and her moan was just perfect for him. His two finger were cover in her cum. She was shaking and his hair was a mess. He licked his fingers.

- You're so sweet darling.

She smile at him.

Hermione opened the door and started screaming at them. Daisy was completely exposed. Her legs were shaking, the cum dripping out of her pussy and Draco's hair...

- What's wrong with you? - Hermione shouted at Daisy.

Daisy's heavy breaths didn't let her speak that well.

- What? - Draco said.

- Oh I don't know...What about the noise coming out of here!?

Daisy and Draco laughed.

- What's so funny!?

Daisy took a deep breath before talking.

- Mione sorry to tell you this but - she took another deep breath - Two nights ago everyone heard you and Ron. - she said smiling.

Hermione was speechless and her face turned red. Draco was laughing.

- I'll leave you two alone. - she said leaving.

Draco got close do Daisy and placed his cold hands on her red burning cheeks. And looked her in the eyes.

- I told you to be quiet.

Daisy made a "pff" noise.

- And what you gonna do about it..? - she said.

Draco looked at her trying to intimidate her. He kissed her.

- Mrs.Malfoy you better be careful.

- Be careful it's so boring. - she said.

They left the old classroom and Daisy's legs were still shaking and her heavy breath was slowing down. Everyone was staring at them some people seem grossed out and other seem weirdly curious. They walked to class and everyone was staring at them. Her legs were still trembling and her heart was about to pop out her chest. They were about to have Muggle Studies.

- Daisy darling, we're here. - Draco said.

She smiled and kissed his cheek. They sat in different tables. Draco's eyes were glued to Daisy's body and his smell was everywhere. 

*after class*

Daisy left the class without Draco. She was hoping he would go after her. Her legs were better even tho it was hard to walk. She found Hermione in the corridor.

- Hey Mione - she said - Sorry about earlier.

Hermione scratched her head.

- Yeah it's fine - she said nervously.

Draco hugged from behind and she jumped a bit.

- God Dray you fucking scared me.

He laughed a bit. He kept hugging her pulling her close to him. She was talking with Hermione. She smirked.

- Is that a wand on your pocket Mr.Malfoy? - she whispered.

Draco kissed her neck and she groaned softly.

- Okay do you need a room? - Hermione asked laughing.

They laughed and stopped. After a while talking Hermione left them and they went have lunch. They were alone in the corridor. Draco's smile was so true like their love. She was with Draco's robe and God his smell. Draco spinned her around like they were in the Yulle Ball. For a second they were alone, far away from the problems, just them dancing and laughing. The rain outside were like music as they dance and the world was just the two of them. He gave her a kiss. Their breaths were mixing and her soft and red lips were getting bit by Draco. 

*to be continued*