"What am I doing?"

(this story contai sexual activity)

Daisy had to stop the kiss before it gets more than a kiss.

- Love it's lunch time. - she said pushing him away.

- I know...

She laughed and gave him a soft kiss but he grabbed her waist and pulled her close to him.

- Okay that's it. - she said dragging him to the Great Hall.

They enter the Great Hall and sat on the Slytherin table. Everyone was asking if they were the ones making the noises that came out from a old  classroom. They just laughed and didn't answered.

*after lunch*

 Daisy and Draco, the new couple in Hogwarts were kinda famous. Why? Well Tom Riddle's daughter dating Draco Malfoy. Everyone knew that Draco didn't like to date but it was different with her. Daisy didn't date either, it was more one night stand or maybe two. What's so different? Probably because they have daddy issues and they both like rough. No! That doesn't make sense, Draco was way more than sex he was so precious and so beautiful to her. And Daisy? Well she was very hot and of course that the sex was good for Draco but she was so perfect in everything. This two are so complicated.

They had a free time so they  both go outside. It was still rainning.

- We are not getting back to the rain - Daisy said - Oh yeah here - she said taking his robe off - your robe.

- Keep it - he said.

She smiled and cover herself with his robe again. They sat in a bench, not outside, a bench that was in one of the huges corridors. They were alone.

- What if - he said putting his hand under her skirt.

- No Draco.

He immedately stopped and looked scared.

- What did I did? Did I hurted you!?

- No you silly boy! Not here!

- What about my dorm..?

- Draco! Not now cmon.

He rolled his eyes and took his hand from her. After a while Cedric showed up.

- Hey Daisy...can we talk..?

- Sure - she said looking at Draco.

- Fast. - Draco said.

Cedric and Daisy walked away from Draco.

- So what's wrong?

- Hum...someone putted this paper in the Great Hall. - he said giving her the paper.

Her eyes almost pop out. It was a picture of her, on her knees infront of Oliver in the corridor. (That time that she couldn't walk and she fell on her knees infront of Oliver). The caption said "I thought it was Mrs.Malfoy...maybe it's Mrs.Wood". Daisy's face turned red.

- WHAT THE FU..UGHH WHO DID THIS!? - she yelled.

- That's the problem, no one knows.

Draco ran to her.

- What's wrong? - he said looking at the paper - What the hell!!?

- Who saw this paper!? - Daisy said.