His last breath?

(This story contain sexual activity)

 It was dinner time so Daisy told Draco to get dressed. He held her hand and walked out of the dorm. They were walking in the corridor, on their way to the Great Hall. They were laughing about stupid things. Suddenly, Draco pinned her against the wall.

- La di da di da di da di. - she was singing. - Oo...What?

- I love you.

She pushed him away and started walking towards the Great Hall door. He ran after her and grabbed her waist. She laughed softly and turned around.

- You can't live without me. - she said smiling.

- You're right.

*after dinner*

Daisy was at the Slytherin table, talking with Francis. Draco was sitting next to her, looking at her. Draco wrapped his arm around her neck and whispered.

- Be quiet.

She looked at him and raised her eyebrow. She kept talking with Francis. She felt Draco's cold hand on her left thigh. She coughed and sat straight. He spread her legs apart and ran his fingers on her legs. She took a deep breath and kept talking with Francis.

- So you gonna watch the game tomorrow? - Francis asked.

- Yes, of course. - she replied.

- Is Draco ready?

- Oh, he...yes Draco is ready.

His fingers were getting closer and closer to her clit. She got up.

- I need to go to the bathroom. - she said turning around and leaving.

Hermione saw her leaving and thought about going after her but Draco got up and started following her. She entered the bathroom and locked the door. She heard Draco knocking on the door but she ignored.

- Alohomora. - Draco said.

He entered the bathroom.

- Colloportus. - he said.

He walked towards her. She took a step back and she hit the sink. Draco slowly placed his hands on her hips, under her skirt.

- Sit on the sink. - he whispered.

She immediately sat on the sink and locked eyes with him. He had his hands on her waist and he was slowly taking her shirt off.

- You have a game tomorrow...you need to rest. - she whispered.

- Don't tell me what to do.

Someone tried to open the door.

- Daisy? - Hermione shouted.

- Yes?

- Why is the door locked?

- Uhm...I'm a bit busy.

- Oh...Hey Draco.

- Bye Hermione! - Draco replied. - Muffliato.

Draco started kissing her neck while taking her skirt off. She took his belt off and threw it on the floor. Suddenly, Draco stopped.

- Oh wow. - he said.

- What?

- You look so...pregnant. - he said with his hands on her belly.