Trap

Weeks after weeks and Draco never showed up. It was Daisy's last week at school before summer, she spends the summer at Hogwarts with Dumbledore but it was her last week of school. During the last weeks she received tones of letters from Draco, he wrote to her every time he had a chance. He was alive and that was all that mattered for Daisy. Daisy was so used to receive his letters that she completely forgot what Dobby said. 

It was a normal day, she was walking towards the Great Hall to have breakfast. She sat at the Slytherin table, next to Francis and Susie. She became really good friends with Francis and Susie over the past weeks.

*After breakfast*

She was late for class. Defense Against the Dark Arts, probably her favorite class. Before going to class she went to her dorm to grab her wand. She saw the window open and immediately knew that Draco sent her a letter. She looked around and saw the letter on the bed. She opened it.

"Hey Daisy, I found a way out. Meet me in the Forbidden Forest, I'm waiting for you. - Draco M."

She felt like something was off but she didn't care. Maybe it was time to follow Dobby's warning? She grabbed her wand and walked outside. She found Hermione, walking in the corridor.

- Mione! - Daisy shouted.

Daisy ran towards Hermione.

- Draco found a way out and he's waiting for me in the Forbidden Forest!

- Really? I thought the house was filled with Death Eaters.

- I don't know, I'm on my way to the Forbidden Forest, I'll see you later.

- Be careful.

She ran to the Forest while holding her wand. She entered the Forest and walked in circles until she found him. She ran to him and hugged me. His eyes were red and he was crying and so was she. He kissed her neck while hugging her.

- I'm so sorry, Daisy. - he whispered in her ear.

- What?

She heard a branch break and turned around.

- What a pleasant surprise. - her father said taking his wand out.

She took a step back and felt someone grabbing Draco. She turned around and saw Bellatrix pointing her wand at him. Daisy looked around and she realized there was no way out, the Death Eaters were all over the place so she took another step back.

- Are you scared of your own father? - Voldemort asked.

- Why would I? - she replied. - He's just someone who never found love.

- And you think that you found love? - Bellatrix asked laughing.

- Yes.

- Sectumsempra! - her father shouted.

- Protego! - she shouted at the same time. - Expelliarmus!

- Stupefy!

She took a step forward. Voldemort looked at her and smiled. A duel between them started, Draco was just watching scared.

- Avada Kedavra! - Voldemort shouted.

Daisy disappeared in smoke. Draco's eyes filled with tears and in a matter of seconds, he took Bellatrix's wand from her hand, while she was laughing and pointed at Voldemort. He was walking away so he didn't saw Draco.

Fiendfyre! - Draco shouted crying.

A fire creature showed up and attacked Voldemort. The creature passed through him and his body started burning. Voldemort tried to use his wand.

- Immobulus. - Draco said.

Immobulus spell completely froze Voldemort. All the Death Eaters disappeared, it as just Draco and Voldemort. Draco walked towards him and looked at him.

- How can you kill your own daughter? - Draco asked trying not to cry. 

Draco took a step back and pointed his wand at him. All of his anger was taking over him but he knew he couldn't use an Unforgivable Curse. He smiled.

- Confringo. - he said.

Voldemort exploded, literally exploded. Draco wasn't expecting that to work, he couldn't believe what he just did, he killed Daisy's father, the Dark Lord. He did what no one did before, he didn't even know it was possible to kill him, he was in shock. He looked behind him, trying to see if Daisy was there but she wasn't. He was still in shock and he was sad because his girlfriend and unborn baby were killed right in front of him. Will they send him to Azkaban for killing Voldemort? Did he really kill him? Was he dreaming? He was confused. He threw Bellatrix's wand away and sat on the floor. After 2 hours Hermione, Harry, Ron, Snape, and Dumbledore showed up. Draco was on the floor crying.

- What happened here? - Hermione asked. - Where's Daisy?!

- She told Hermione you found a way out. - Ron mentioned.

- It was a trap. - Draco's trembling voice said. - Voldemort was waiting for her.

- Where is she, Malfoy? - Harry asked.

- Dead. Voldemort used the Unforgivable Curse on her.

Hermione's jaw dropped.

- And I killed Voldemort. - Draco said trying to smile.

- You killed who?! - Harry asked. - How?

Draco told them what happened, every single detail. The next day the Minister visited Draco and conclude he wasn't guilty and he didn't have to go to Azkaban since he didn't use an Unforgivable Curse. 

*2 days later*

It was the last day of school. Everyone was in mourning. Draco didn't leave the room for the 2 days. He didn't eat or move, he just stayed in bed crying while thinking about Daisy and his unborn baby, Allie. It was around 2 pm. Susie came into his dorm.

- Is she alive? - he asked turning around.

- No...mhm you need to leave. - Susie said. - School is over.

He sat on the bed, his clothes were still dirty, he had dry tears all over his face, and his eyes were red. He scratched his hair and went to take a shower. After, he got dressed, packed his stuff and Daisy's stuff, and left the dorm without looking back. He was walking on a corridor, a memory ran through his mind. That exact corridor was where he first saw Daisy, in the first year. She was walking with Hermione and Luna, he looked at her and laughed.

- I was a real jerk. - he whispered smiling.

He kept walking to the gate. His father was waiting for him. Draco looked back, at the school.

- The best year ever ended up being the worst. - he smiled. - See you next year, I guess.

*to be continued*