Father

They were still half naked. Everyone in the common room looked at them. Draco opened the door they entered.

- Draco...I want to sleep!

- If that's what you want...

They cuddle in his bed. His cold hands were holding her belly. She had goosebumps all oover her body. She could feel his mint breath on her ear and his lips on her shoulder.

*the next morning*

Daisy woke up and Draco wasn't there. His clothes were on the ground and the shower was on. She slowly opened the bathroom door and a fog cloud hit her face. She saw Draco's shadow and went to join him. She opened the shower curtain. He looked up and down and grabbed her by the neck pinning her against the wall. His body was shining because of the water. His hair was wet and his smile was warming.

- So Mrs.Malfoy...What brings you here?

- I...just wanted to join you...

- We have a class in a hour.

- You're saying you don't want to do it?

- I'm saying we have to be fast. - he whispered.

He immediately lift her up pushing her against the wall. They were under the shower. They made out for a while. He turned her over and she hold herself in the wall. Her ass was against his cock.

- You know what? - she said - I think I'm gonna get ready.

Draco's eyes grew wide and his hands slowly became fists.

- What but...

She was leaving the bathroom with just a towel around her. Draco jumped out of the bath and went after her. She was teasing him, leaning down to get her clothes.

- Hey..hey..come on let's go finish what we started.

- No.

She was trying not to do eye contact or even any contact at all but she could feel the anfer od Draco. 

- Shoot we have a Quidditch practice today.

- I don't give a shit about the practice! - he said.

 She kept getting dressed as he admired her with his eyes. She knew that he would finish what they start soon.

- Am I forgetting something?

- What? - he said taking his eyes off her body.

- Last night...I think I'm forgetting something...Oh well it's probably nothing.

Daisy started leaving the room and Draco was rushing to get dressed. Daisy left the common room without Draco. Her thoughs were eating her alive and Draco was confusing her for some reason. She loves him a lot but he can be so stressfull. She went to the Great Hall.

- Daisy?

She wasn't listening. The world was silent for her. Only her thoughs were on her mind.

- Daisy!?

That voice was getting far and far away from her. She was just standing infront of the big door.

- DAISY!

She finally forgot everything and looekd at Draco that was standing on her left side. He looked worried and a little confused.